What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Came home n my hubby said Neo passed away n he buried him for me .. (which i thought was sweet since the hubby dont like fish) He took me to town n grabbed us a new female betta.. acclimated her n did partial water change on the 10g ..

ForumRunner_20121026_192858.jpg
Thats the hubbys hands he was proud bc he saw her first ..

Today, hmmm, today I dropped some food in the tank, sat down, and had fun kicking back watching my fish swim around.

I did a 50% pwc on my new 20H to added my new plants that came today...also on my 55 I was on snail patrol and found pesty pond snails that hitchedhiked from some plants I got last weekend....did 75% PWC on my 5g to reduce trites for my fish-in cycle.....and admired tiger barb eggs that were not spotted and ate yet in my 40b...oh and I killed a striped Khuli loach accidently because I thought it was a parasite or something grhhhh

Today I brought home two Peacock Gudgeons. :D
peacock%2520gudgeon%2520036.JPG

did water changes on all the tanks tonite and i'm exhausted!! decided to try and get some more pics of my fishies, and some of them came out pretty good, even the guppies! some of my fry are getting good colors in them and some are turning into very pretty male endlers :)

Did water change in 135 and 20 gallon tanks and finally got to set up my new 55 gallon planted! Yay! And I only had to wash one bag of pfs! I can't wait to plant it.

Oh...and we also did water tests in the three tanks, trimmed and replanted the wisteria in the 135 and fed the fish of corse. ;-)

Did a body check to make sure all fish are alive. I lost a handful of guppies when I first got into this hobby, so every day, I check for deaths. So far, so good!

Normally on Sunday I don't do anything. But I was watching my 29 gallon and seen a ton of baby mts on the water surface. War has been declared!!! I think I made a small dent in the population. As this was going on, I found a blackskirt tetra that had passed away:( so, ended up doing a 10% pwc on the 29 and topped off the 10.

70% PWC on all my tanks. Skipped feeding until storm has passed, hoping power holds here in NJ.

Did water test on the new 55 and added ammonia to start my fishless cycle. :-D.

Added excel to the 135 and fed the fish...easy day!

Back
Top Bottom