What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did a WC in the girls 10 gallon bikini bottom tank

Attachments

• image-3248662902.jpg
    image-3248662902.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 98
Been workin most of the day on my 20g tank n stand .. moved the 10g to move the 20g in its spot n our living room.. then added more water to the 10g n hooked it back up to the filters n heater until i can get the 20g completed n move the betta n 2 otos into the 20g.. cleaning the sand was a job im glad i couod skip for the 55g wish i would have bought the already cleaned sand again this time... plus did a partial cleaning to the 55g.. im not even done but man im tired..

Correction .. i just couldnt wait so i finished everything n added my 3 lil fish to the tank.. looks empty i need more plants n a background n more fish.. plan on searchin for cories tomorrow i think all my area has is albino n i dont want those may order online ..

Glued some Xenia to the back wall of the tank. Hopefully it end up looking good.

What do you use to glue your corals? And how do you take them off of the little pegs the lfs sends them on? I want some Xenia really bad. Hope it turns out well for you! :)

What do you use to glue your corals? And how do you take them off of the little pegs the lfs sends them on? I want some Xenia really bad. Hope it turns out well for you! :)

I use loc-tite gel glue, works great. And just use a razor blade and cut/ lift them off the peg. Thanks! :)

Bettas had babies, 4 made it, don't know if they are male or female yet, set up mini tanks for them. Re balanced my planted tank, groomed and added double bright LED and t8 lights, set up 2.5g hospital tank for bacterial infection for one of my paradise gourami. Took apart a 2.5g tank to treat for bacteria. Took apart a 1g spare. Added heaters to mini tanks. Rearranged live rock in my 10g nano reef, have added 4 blue legged hermits and an emerald crab. All levels normal, although I need a calcium supplement. Did a 50% change on my puffer tank and gave him 4 more clam friends to prey on. Set up a marineland canister (350) for all of my mini tanks to share, once I get the tubing and have them all exactly matched up to each other. I'm about 80% there (7 mini tanks)- fingers crossed I'll have them all the same across the board and my tanks having good water and circulation, along with an easier way to pump to waste water to my hydro set up.

Bettas had babies, 4 made it, don't know if they are male or female yet, set up mini tanks for them. Re balanced my planted tank, groomed and added double bright LED and t8 lights, set up 2.5g hospital tank for bacterial infection for one of my paradise gourami. Took apart a 2.5g tank to treat for bacteria. Took apart a 1g spare. Added heaters to mini tanks. Rearranged live rock in my 10g nano reef, have added 4 blue legged hermits and an emerald crab. All levels normal, although I need a calcium supplement. Did a 50% change on my puffer tank and gave him 4 more clam friends to prey on. Set up a marineland canister (350) for all of my mini tanks to share, once I get the tubing and have them all exactly matched up to each other. I'm about 80% there (7 mini tanks)- fingers crossed I'll have them all the same across the board and my tanks having good water and circulation, along with an easier way to pump to waste water to my hydro set up.

Congrats on the babies! Trying to pm you not having much luck with my fone! :)

I use loc-tite gel glue, works great. And just use a razor blade and cut/ lift them off the peg. Thanks! :)

So, this may be a dumb question, but they can't sting or hurt someone who touches them, right? Just wanting to make sure! Lol.

So, this took you all of 24 hours? Lol

I believe one of my sterbial cores may be holding eggs. He/she is 'bout ready to pop. Or it's just eating very,very good.

Just did pwc on my 29 gallon

Attachments

• image-151296005.jpg
    image-151296005.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 99
Planted 6 new plants in my 72 gal 3 listed as temples and 3 rotala indica. Also got a clump of baby tears that I'm trying to grow in as a carpet. Then did a 50% pwc on that tank, my 125 gal and my 10 gal qt.

And it's hard to tell since the pics are with my phone but the rotala has red tint in its leaves and the temple has like purplish red tints on some of the leaves

Attachments

• image-29300206.jpg
    image-29300206.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 59
  • image-1952177132.jpg
    image-1952177132.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom