What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bought 3 bags of black sand for the 55 gallon tank I will be buying soon

Attachments

• image-2082978755.jpg
    image-2082978755.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 64
Yeah I was suppose to get my tank this week bit had some money issues. Maybe next week.

Caught that on sale n added it to my 20g.. wish i would have used it n the 55g too instead i got a black n white sand mix

Yeah can't wait to get my tank and get it going. I already have a 30 60 running on my 29g to prepare for the 55g

Bought 5 red minor tetras for $1 each today went in for bleedin hearts but they ddnt have any and while i was searchin for cories saw the rams which i was gonna buy anyway next payday n 1 lil guy/gal caught my eye n kept tryin to get my attention so i brought it home too..

ForumRunner_20130106_190935.jpg
My betta pearl now swims n the tank since i added fish

ForumRunner_20130106_190926.jpg

Only 2 otos the reflection makes it look like 3..

ForumRunner_20130106_190908.jpg

ForumRunner_20130106_190853.jpg

ForumRunner_20130106_190837.jpg

Bought 5 red skirt tetras for $1 each today went in for bleedin hearts but they ddnt have any and while i was searchin for cories saw the rams which i was gonna buy anyway next payday n 1 lil guy/gal caught my eye n kept tryin to get my attention so i brought it home too..

Nice tank

Bought 5 red skirt tetras for $1 each today went in for bleedin hearts but they ddnt have any and while i was searchin for cories saw the rams which i was gonna buy anyway next payday n 1 lil guy/gal caught my eye n kept tryin to get my attention so i brought it home too..

I like the simplicity of your tank. Taller plants in the back and shorter ones in the front would look good.

I like the simplicity of your tank. Taller plants in the back and shorter ones in the front would look good.

Thanks i kept that horrible lookin one in the middle for my betta its her fav she usually lays in the midde of it or i would have ditched it long ago .. those others are the only ones i like at petsmart n i kill live plants so my options are limited .. might add another plant or 2 but idk yet i kinda like it as is .. gla i had leftover slatw from my cichlid tank

Checked levels on both tanks. Planted some of the wisteria that was floating to grow roots. Fed Fawkes. Stared at Fawkes dragging around the floating plants for an hour. Cleaned off some calcium build up.

ForumRunner_20130106_234129.jpg

Hi 25% water change on me planted tank,got the filters up and running on me new six foot planted tank,but still cannot start 'cycling' as the heaters still haven't turned up:( still got to finalise what plants and fish are going in there? Rescued a shrimp from the new tank as it got through the pipe in which i was transferring some water over to the six footer:eek: poor thing talk about shaken and stirred:eek: but it was OK(y)

Checked my water. Everything is good. Feed fishies. Argued with dog (she won). now going to get the Harley out of the shed its 50 degrees here in the middle of winter?

Checked my water. Everything is good. Feed fishies. Argued with dog (she won). now going to get the Harley out of the shed its 50 degrees here in the middle of winter?

When it turns 50 degrees here, everyone breaks out their parkas. Lol. And when a small flurry of snow falls from the sky, town is shut down! Have a fun ride!

Actually did this on Sunday......rescaped my 29. Found a sweet piece of driftwood and snagged it. Tied pelia on some of the branched, a windelov java fern and anubia frazeri. Here's what it looks like now (fish are diggin it!):

image-2099650062.jpg

image-3842720903.jpg

Well today was a rough one.. came home n saw my gbr had a few lil nips outta his tail.. then i figured thats why my female betta is hiding .. then i noticed i had fish missin the hubby said he got rid of the problem before his betta died so i no longer have 5 red minor tetras.. :( he really likes the gbr too so im sure that helped make his mind up . I hate it though

ForumRunner_20130108_173950.jpg

Prolly cant see the nips ..

Back
Top Bottom