What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing a pwc on my 72. Just got home and one of my bolivian rams looks pretty dist

Hmm this had a whole lot more written somehow got deleted. I don't feel like retuning.

I fed all the fish and added some bubblers and a heater to my 30 and 55

Here are some shots of my new koi and marbled angel breeding pairs
Duke
image-2782596507.jpg
Dutchess

image-3357968510.jpg

Pepper
image-4052958647.jpg

(No name yes but open to ideas he is shy)
image-1307850896.jpg

Duke

Dutchess

Pepper

Your angels are gorgeous I'm jealous! Really love these fish would love one in my tank:)

Your angels are gorgeous I'm jealous! Really love these fish would love one in my tank:)

Haha, the marbled pair's female has staked out a spot in the jungle vals jungle that i hope i will see eggs on soon! ( she is fullllllll)

image-3041695939.jpg

Doing a pwc on my 72. Just got home and one of my bolivian rams looks pretty distressed. Not sure what's causing it though. All my parameters are perfect. Wondering if he just isn't eating enough due to being smaller than pretty much everybody. Maybe ill qt him until he's healthy.

Well after doing a massive water change on the 55g n rearranging all my rocks i found a way to add more holes so far the pack is luvin it.. the water is still cloudy n im plannin on fixin the right side n finish addin stuff tomorrow..

Dont mind the water.. they already moving the sand looks like a group effort..lol

ForumRunner_20130123_183630.jpg

Well after doing a massive water change on the 55g n rearranging all my rocks i found a way to add more holes so far the pack is luvin it.. the water is still cloudy n im plannin on fixin the right side n finish addin stuff tomorrow..

Dont mind the water.. they already moving the sand looks like a group effort..lol

Love the look!!!!

Great tank! Love the cichlid stones!! I got mine I drs. Foster and smith for 10 bux. Ordered a small and medium in a 2 pack and got an extra medium for free!

Eco is in!

Got the Eco complete today after all! 5 bags are in the 72G along with about 20-25 lbs of black Petco sand that came with the tank, I will be hooking up the FX5 tomorrow, I am still a little scared of it! :hide:, but so excited!

I am planning on doing a little planting just to get it cozy in the next two days since I'll be working and have other things to do. The giant Red Tail Shark and giant blue Gourami will be the first ones to move over, they are in the spare tank I am selling and will be soooooo happy to stretch out! And my 2 awesome driftwood pieces that have been soaking for 4 & 5 months in my little pond!
:dance:

Duke
View attachment 146534
Dutchess

View attachment 146535

Pepper
View attachment 146536

View attachment 146537

Love them, but especially Duke! Might be looking for nice orange and black Koi babies in a few months for my mom, let me know... I have my eye out for the most black and orange ones I can find at a reasonable price, lol.

Love them, but especially Duke! Might be looking for nice orange and black Koi babies in a few months for my mom, let me know... I have my eye out for the most black and orange ones I can find at a reasonable price, lol.

Ill probably end up doing a classified post about the babies, (seeing as the lady who i got them from had a 75 g full or quarter sized babies it wont be long)

Great tank! Love the cichlid stones!! I got mine I drs. Foster and smith for 10 bux. Ordered a small and medium in a 2 pack and got an extra medium for free!

Thanks got mine there to did the bigger set though the 10pk got a alil of everything ...

Topped off the water bc yesterday i was too exhausted to lug anther bucket.. :/ here is the changes i made ..lots of extra holes they luv it ..

ForumRunner_20130124_165550.jpg

ForumRunner_20130124_165601.jpg

ForumRunner_20130124_165610.jpg

ForumRunner_20130124_165633.jpg

60074-albums11380-picture49884.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom