What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Checked all my tanks everyone is doing good except for the feeder endler guppy male that was about 3 months old that my female full grown tried to eat he didn't make it I had him in a floating cup in tank cuz I thought he wouldn't make it :( she just took to much out of part of him between his body and tail

I did a 50% PWC on my 10 and 15 gal. I'm trying to get my levels down on my 10 gal so I can put my baby fry it, hope it levels out soon my other platy is about to burst and I'd like to keep the babies from her too

Hello D...

So, why don't you get some hardy fish like Fancy Guppies, Platys, White Clouds or Zebra Danios and cycle your tank? How exactly are you cycling it?

Just curious.

B

Hello D...

So, why don't you get some hardy fish like Fancy Guppies, Platys, White Clouds or Zebra Danios and cycle your tank? How exactly are you cycling it?

Just curious.

B

I am doin fish in cycle because I didn't know about fishless and my 29 gal is guppys and cory catfish and 10 gal is guppy and Molly fry ... Got Molly fry a dozen free from Petsmart

Pulled some lighter shrimp and blues out of my Fire Red Shrimp Tank.

Stared and admired my little aqua world. Them started wondering where my Dwarf hair grass went and realized that the cool petrified wood stone cliff the shrimp were having such fun walking on was actually a stone which fell over horizontally (supposed to be vertical) and covered the DHG completely.

Lifted it up right/vertical and exposed some pale lime green whitish yellow DHG, still looked pretty healthy except for the pale color. Immediately the shrimp swarmed down on to it to clean up the debris all around.

Such good cleaners!!! There isn't a smilie for dreamy, but if there was one that is what I would put here.:smitten:

Got my order in ::dance dance::

Tanks finally starting to lool halfway how i want it.. need more plants got some on the way and a few java ferns .. plan is to remove all fake plants (4) and the fake log.. i want maybe 2 more pieces of dw ...

Checked on my brine shrimp, they lasted longer than expected. (It has been awhile now)

Ramshorn snails are happy, looking forward to the new snails arrivals.

Going to separate brine shrimp from unhatched shrimp eggs.

I'm about to do water changes on all of my small tanks before I go out of town for the weekend tomorrow morning. I'm going to the New Orleans aquarium for my birthday tomorrow!

Cute Tylo snails!!!

I think you could use your fake log and tie moss and java fern around the top and sides completely covering it, so it will be a cool looking hideout!

Thanks... the shrimp are still all over the place one of the blueberry even jumped on my otos back to ride across the tank.. too cute

I really really like the tylos.. want some orange ones now for sure !!!!

Meant to tell you earlier i now got 4 eggsacs from your red ramshorns and its only a week today crazy... guess they are super happy...lol

Thanks... the shrimp are still all over the place one of the blueberry even jumped on my otos back to ride across the tank.. too cute

I really really like the tylos.. want some orange ones now for sure !!!!

Meant to tell you earlier i now got 4 eggsacs from your red ramshorns and its only a week today crazy... guess they are super happy...lol

Crazy, it might be ramshorn mating season! I got a batch in my tank too!

Back
Top Bottom