What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I may do another WC maybe 25% if I have time tomorrow to be on safe side no ich sighns for 2 days in both tanks :) will run carbon a week before adding snails back

Well i ordered more mystery snails and a amazon sword for my tank.. i added some jungle vals and dwarf sag in the cray tank sinc my female is gone my male is pouting ...

I found my mom a 90g saltwater tank ill b starting a thread on tonight a i know basically nothing about salt so help is welcomed ill be picking the tank up this weekend for her and hopefully setting it up quick (still has fish and water in it and will until we come get it)

ForumRunner_20131024_230551.jpg

00M0M_f4W4WSoeMZm_600x450.jpg

Lets see, I moved my 4g evo betta tank and added plants, did a 5g waterchange on my 36g and added evap to the 20g and looked at an empty 75g. Also took a nice video of my 36g tank. Take a look! Im very proud of this tank!

Lets see, I moved my 4g evo betta tank and added plants, did a 5g waterchange on my 36g and added evap to the 20g and looked at an empty 75g. Also took a nice video of my 36g tank. Take a look! Im very proud of this tank!

Nice tank

Well i ordered more mystery snails and a amazon sword for my tank.. i added some jungle vals and dwarf sag in the cray tank sinc my female is gone my male is pouting ...

I found my mom a 90g saltwater tank ill b starting a thread on tonight a i know basically nothing about salt so help is welcomed ill be picking the tank up this weekend for her and hopefully setting it up quick (still has fish and water in it and will until we come get it)

Looks like your gonna get a flame and a valentini too! Two of my most favorite out of my fish! Do hou have a RODI system? Send me a link to the thread

Just sitting here staring at the tank and realized. Man these fish are like dogs. Just siting there waiting for me to feed them. I just sat down. Off to the fridge I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sitting here staring at the tank and realized. Man these fish are like dogs. Just siting there waiting for me to feed them. I just sat down. Off to the fridge I guess.

Thought the same thing tonight and fed them.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your gonna get a flame and a valentini too! Two of my most favorite out of my fish! Do hou have a RODI system? Send me a link to the thread

Here is the link..

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f45/90g-fowlr-newbie-alert-283426.html

I think she has a rodi system on her main water tank the filters look the same and it purifies the water im checking into that more. Tbose are 2 that she interested in more so the angel...

Actually to my tanks i havent done much today i put my plants back in the substrate thanks to my cray .. he up rooted them threw them down and went back to his cave ..

I spent the day researching my moms tank with her and showing youtube videos for her to get a idea what she likes so i hve a idea what to do..

Tomorrow after work ill pick her tank up and have it all setup and ready when she gets home..

Ran and bought a bucket of salt today and ordered more stuff online for alot cheaper then our local stores ..

Went to the LFS and got some plants, prime, algae wafers and gravel & heater

Did a 40% PWC on my tank, added another sword and a java fern, as well as a java fern. Water has gone cloudy from disturbing the sand/gravel. Fed my cories an algae water for the first time, took them a while to realise it wasn't just a rock!

Set up a 4gal betta tank that will be a birthday present for the girlfriend in just over a months time, hope to get it cycled by then :)

Attachments

• image-3162021726.jpg
    image-3162021726.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 77
  • image-1706468620.jpg
    image-1706468620.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 111
Swapped the canister filter from one side of the cabinet to the other to make room. Took ages. Thought my male platy had died but was just sleeping on his tail behind the filter somehow. Bouncing fine now at any rate. Spotted some baby platys and mollies, then did a water change.

Here is the link..

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f45/90g-fowlr-newbie-alert-283426.html

I think she has a rodi system on her main water tank the filters look the same and it purifies the water im checking into that more. Tbose are 2 that she interested in more so the angel...

Actually to my tanks i havent done much today i put my plants back in the substrate thanks to my cray .. he up rooted them threw them down and went back to his cave ..

I spent the day researching my moms tank with her and showing youtube videos for her to get a idea what she likes so i hve a idea what to do..

Tomorrow after work ill pick her tank up and have it all setup and ready when she gets home..

Ran and bought a bucket of salt today and ordered more stuff online for alot cheaper then our local stores ..

Ok thats good. Just checking up

Went to the LFS and got some plants, prime, algae wafers and gravel & heater

Did a 40% PWC on my tank, added another sword and a java fern, as well as a java fern. Water has gone cloudy from disturbing the sand/gravel. Fed my cories an algae water for the first time, took them a while to realise it wasn't just a rock!

Set up a 4gal betta tank that will be a birthday present for the girlfriend in just over a months time, hope to get it cycled by then :)

Seed it with your other media from your other DP.

Cleaned and redecorated the 10g today, pruned the swords and took a few things out because it looked too crowded...

image-3721656230.jpg

image-4144014016.jpg

image-313106272.jpg

After all was said and done I noticed a whitish spot on my DG and I'm not sure what it is... Could it be ich? Or just a few loose scales? He appears not to be getting along with my glassfish very well during feeding time, but the glassfish takes the brunt of the abuse so I'm not sure.

image-3792072342.jpg

Found some mystery eggs in the 20h. I don't know what they are, there's a thread in the breeding section.

I want to but I'm only running a small internal filter on my DT and I'm not confident enough to take any of the media out haha. Will filter wool have the BB needed? I could always swap that out i guess.

It would have some, get a sponge, stick it in your DT filter, after a week or two stick it in the cycling tank, instant cycle!!!

One of my pristella tetras died today. Params are fine and everything else is doing perfect. It was one of the bigger ones so maybe it was old age. Who knows. Other than that, I just fed them and turned the lights on and off.

Back
Top Bottom