What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Added the sand and filters to the 75g! X2 aqueon 75 are beast! They are truly monster filters. For sand I went with tahitian white moon sand. I love it
Still pretty cloudy but thank god for precycled media

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131030_172210.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131030_172210.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 181
Added the sand and filters to the 75g! X2 aqueon 75 are beast! They are truly monster filters. For sand I went with tahitian white moon sand. I love it
Still pretty cloudy but thank god for precycled media

Whats the stock gonna be? What are your current tanks?

I have a 20g long, a 36g bowfront, and a 4g evo betta tank. This 75g I wanna stock with an assorted african variety to be honest

Oh ok, i thought you had a 125 for some reason lol. Why not go SA cichlids? A giant JD, 2-3 green severums, a pictus catfish or syndontis petricola, and a convict pair or maybe a school of 15-20 T-barbs. Thats what im gonna do when i upgrade from this 20g planted to a 75 for christmas

Oh ok, i thought you had a 125 for some reason lol. Why not go SA cichlids? A giant JD, 2-3 green severums, a pictus catfish or syndontis petricola, and a convict pair or maybe a school of 15-20 T-barbs. Thats what im gonna do when i upgrade from this 20g planted to a 75 for christmas

I like that idea too but im aiming for a very sightly tank. I wanna see colors pop and fly basically

During a WC I noticed a fin floating around. I saw that my betta had cuts and scrapes and later found out that it was his fin :( I don't think he'll make it because my mom doesn't want to spend any money on medicine and the cuts are pretty bad.
But I did water changes on all tanks. And fertilized the planted one.

I would put him byhimself and do daily WC on him like if your room temp is warm enough in a 1-2 gal bowl or larger if you can

I would put him byhimself and do daily WC on him like if your room temp is warm enough in a 1-2 gal bowl or larger if you can

I would put him in my QT but I have a bunch of yellow lab fry in there. I'll just keep my DT as my main focus.

Food, lights, flourish, and lots and lots of staring today. Also discovered my moms 10 gallon has planaria. I know they are harmless, but is there any way to get rid of them that doesn't involve lots of water changes because this tank is still cycling and i don't want to slow the cycle down.

Did WC 2 days ago and this morning I found dead ale and fry that were healthy other than slowed down a lil yesterday ... Only unhealthy fish in tank is my gourami. It he is improving and water tested good before I did water change other than ammonia at .25 ... I'm confused

Back
Top Bottom