What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loads and loads.

Big tank, Fx5 clean. -40 +40. Redress plants add wood.
Tetra redress, -8 +8
Cats(120) -20 Fluval 205 clean +25
Brackish------------:sorry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 73
Gonna let everyone die peacfully... I think they are sick beyond return :( the remaining kuhli loaches are hundleing together breathing rapidly and the male ram is still laying still breathing fast. The two neons are slowly but surely dieing. I did another WC but it didnt seem to help :(

Gonna let everyone die peacfully... I think they are sick beyond return :( the remaining kuhli loaches are hundleing together breathing rapidly and the male ram is still laying still breathing fast. The two neons are slowly but surely dieing. I did another WC but it didnt seem to help :(

Do one every few hours if possible until they seem to get better. It's at least worth a try.

Doing a wc right now and 1 of the kuhli loaches got sucked right up into the vaccum :( after 3-4 seconds i saw it and released it.

I think starting a new thread would be best. You could probably get more replies. Bit you should do 25%.

Did 50% WC on 15 gal QT. Finally got my refund for a dodgy tank that was supposed to have been brand new and checked out a new LFS - nice healthy looking fish but the prices were horrendous. No thank you!!!

Scrubbed some DW I collected and started drilling holes in it hopefully it helps waterlog it quicker, as well as providing planting spots :)

Playing around with some sump ideas, not quite sure how I'll use it yet.

50% WC on my girlfriends 4gal betta tank, trying to get the water clear while cycling

Got all the remaining fish from the 20g (3 kuhli loaches and male GBR) into a bucket with an airstone and all the live plants, siphoning the tank atm, ram stopped swimming and 1 eye popped out. Lost the last neon this morning and the kuhlis are almost dead. Took out all decor from the tank and am going to buy new sand for the tank. Gonna scrub the decor and make new water. Starting my 10g QT for the clown goby from the 37g reef.

Back
Top Bottom