What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Checked on the girls today:) Fed everyone. All is well and thinking of which tank to put 20lbs of ecocomple in. Hmmm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

After feeding:)

Hey ladies! <eye brows up down>

Water change in the shrimp tank.

In the planted tank I trimmed the Staurogyne repens to level it out and replanted the cuttings. Well, trying to. A few of the stems won't stay in place.

Thanks guys. I love them all. Just still haven't picked names yet. I just got back and put a sword and a anubias in too.

Got a haloween hermit at the lfs for $10. Orverpriced?

Also got 8 Giant hermit crab shells for my giant yellow striped 7, all over 1 1/2 inches

Added crushed coral to the filter so I don't have to keep worrying about an all out PH crash.

Added a new plant and rescaped a little bit. Moved the plant that's on the left now, pulled up the wisteria that didn't have enough light and let it float. The goal is to break up the line of sight between my gouramis so the smaller one will be less stressed.

My water is filled with fish poop now. Apparently I need to gravel vac more.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1391228184344.jpg
    1391228184344.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 114
Fed corals and fish. Watched them all eat.
img_2816448_0_3ea5f50c1e6e1563d04fb8269b8ac3ba.jpg
img_2816448_1_2f0a0352c5d8cb393049e66781f65599.jpg
img_2816448_2_f2168c7748ce64226f7a842425c53a57.jpg

Saw reef chili at the lfs, its a powder right? How do you feed it?

Yes its a powder of zooplanton, phytoplanton, rotifers & such. A little goes a long way with this stuff and ive had grear results with it. I switched from coral frenzy to the BRS reef chili and coral seems to respond better. You can mix it with tank water and pour it in or spot feed with a baster. You could also just mix it with the fish food.

Yes its a powder of zooplanton, phytoplanton, rotifers & such. A little goes a long way with this stuff and ive had grear results with it. I switched from coral frenzy to the BRS reef chili and coral seems to respond better. You can mix it with tank water and pour it in or spot feed with a baster. You could also just mix it with the fish food.

I use seachem phyto but will get some once i run out.

Great day! Set up a nano planted tank for my new amano shrimp. Great tanks, it was tetra bettascene, look it up. Pretty well built and very high quality and worth the in store 17$! Also got the marineland 2.5 for my rescue betta. Bought anacharis and gave it to 10g, 4g, 2g, and 1g. Signed up for lfs rewards card!
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/...B-BC74-4490-B915-03B14C8ACEB8_zpssadahvsr.jpg
The 2.5 and a great picture of buddy!
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/...1-BD2C-481A-B770-2BA9D383E278_zpszhzoie5e.jpg
All about turk bro. He took a bath in the filter when the top was off XD he is a great character!

Great day! Set up a nano planted tank for my new amano shrimp. Great tanks, it was tetra bettascene, look it up. Pretty well built and very high quality and worth the in store 17$! Also got the marineland 2.5 for my rescue betta. Bought anacharis and gave it to 10g, 4g, 2g, and 1g. Signed up for lfs rewards card!
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/...B-BC74-4490-B915-03B14C8ACEB8_zpssadahvsr.jpg
The 2.5 and a great picture of buddy!
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/...1-BD2C-481A-B770-2BA9D383E278_zpszhzoie5e.jpg
All about turk bro. He took a bath in the filter when the top was off XD he is a great character!

Wow that orange betta.

Started the scaping process on a 20g. Just seeing how things look a couple of ways before i decide.

WC on my running 20g. Added a fungus cure product to treat my ailing Neon Tetras. Medicine cost as much as two replacement NT's but hope i save them. I removed a portion of my snails in case they die from the product.

Back
Top Bottom