What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The plant and the fish are from the same continent, probably exist together in the wild.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Good to know. I might try a stem from my planted tank and see how he likes it. He's acclimating as we speak.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Tested my water today and my ammonia and nitrites have been at zero now for three days ☺️ if this continues for another week, I'll be adding some new friends to my tank in the middle of next week ?

•22 gal zebra danio, 75 gal red ear slider•

Well that's the sand in! More pictures later 1427280416467.jpg

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Tested my water today and my ammonia and nitrites have been at zero now for three days ☺️ if this continues for another week, I'll be adding some new friends to my tank in the middle of next week ?

What are you planning to add?

Good to know. I might try a stem from my planted tank and see how he likes it. He's acclimating as we speak.

Pics? I'm really looking forward to seeing this guy! Almost makes me miss the olds days of keeping fish larger than 2" ;)

Lookin good!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Thanks! Added the water in so it's pretty cloudy going to have to remove some.
Can't wait to see pic's! ;)

What are you planning to add?

I've got 7 danios right now so I might slowly add two more, and I was thinking about an albino bristlenose because I have efficient filtration now! I've researched them thoroughly and I think I could care for one just fine in my 22 gallon :)
Of course, I wouldn't add them all together, it would be a process but I'm excited :)

•22 gal zebra danio, 75 gal red ear slider•

I've got 7 danios right now so I might slowly add two more, and I was thinking about an albino bristlenose because I have efficient filtration now! I've researched them thoroughly and I think I could care for one just fine in my 22 gallon :)
Of course, I wouldn't add them all together, it would be a process but I'm excited :)

I like BNs too but they are definitely poop machines!

Finally after lot's off water changes passed everyone over and the filter. Ordered new plants which should be with me nxt week.
At last I can sit down and have a coffee! 1427314654102.jpg

Finally after lot's off water changes passed everyone over and the filter. Ordered new plants which should be with me nxt week.
At last I can sit down and have a coffee! View attachment 268383

Looks great! Your snails look huge :) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks great! Your snails look huge :) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks! yeah a couple of them are pretty big.
Still not finished with the tank yet, got plant's coming. At the moment I just threw everything in Lol I've been at that tank all day, emptying then refilling! I'll be happy when it's all finished :) Lesley

30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Back
Top Bottom