What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got up this morning to my plant's floating in my shrimp tank Grrr! Caught my chocolate tylo snail having a good munch on them ?
New shrimp are doing well, so that's one good thing!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

All planted before and after. Looks sooo bare.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Before and after.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1430079340708.jpg
    1430079340708.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 1430079356840.jpg
    1430079356840.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 87
I added some plants to my 2.5g betta tank today in between study sessions.

AnWFTbV.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430079980511.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430079980511.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
I got him to pose :)

LgZXbl2.jpg

wow he really knows how to flash (y)

Doing a big water change today getting ready for my replacement order of zoo's

also waiting on another order a Wellso closed brain and a fox coral been wanting one of these forever

I finished my stand for my 55g got sand and an air stone set up and ordered a fluval 306 canister filter and I'm getting ready for the salt hoods heater plants and power head. Creating a brackish stream environment

Keep calm and drum on

I've lost all my neons.

Beautiful, betta. My last betta passed away this morning.

My heart is sad for your losses. It is very difficult to go through I have been at that point in fish keeping a few times for different reasons, also one time with Columnaris from three beautiful but deadly fish I didn't QT because they looked fine, (is that what you think you have?). It is devastating and quite frankly depressing. You are in good company and have support here. I am very sorry to hear though.

Got up this morning to my plant's floating in my shrimp tank Grrr! Caught my chocolate tylo snail having a good munch on them ��
New shrimp are doing well, so that's one good thing!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Congrats on more new shrimp to add to the colony. As for the Tylo, you just love the trouble makers, :lol:. hugs!

Found some weird things on the glass of my 12G SW and a few flat worms, so I need to decide how I want to deal with those. I will stop the extra feeding and give the shrimp just 1 pellet a day.

See white scratch marks on the rocks where the algae is growing, but didn't initially know what I saw - it is from where the Crab or the snail are eating/scraping it off. (y) Think I want another little crab, thinking about that.

Getting a little more algae on the glass than I expected. Having a heck of a time figuring out the magic time on my lighting needs. Several corals just don't like their spots and I can't quite figure it out yet either. Growing a little 5G tank of MacroAlgae with a 50/50 10W clamp light was MUCH more simple.

Pwc on the 12G SW.

I actually found that the Blue Gularis Killifish male I thought was dead is alive but doesn't look that great. So pwc on the 16G too. I think I saw two halves of the body of the big female and didn't see him for a few days so thought it was him. Cautiously optimistic.

Add water for evap.

Feed frozen Mysis and Plankton, new one given to me by a friend.

Last night fed the Urchin his chunk of dried sheet seaweed. Within 5 minutes he had it in his mouth munching away. This morning it was gone! so :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom