What Did You Get For X-Mas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not a word of a lie it hurt more than when my buddies carpet python decided my arm was actually a rat lol

note to self... salt burns cuts

-Brad

I got a new 38g aquarium :D some new video games :D some new clothes :D Money and gift cards :D candy and fudge :D A new controller for my ps2 :D few cards :D new batch of mollie fry :D

I got the new iPod Nano, an iTunes store gift card, and Cash which got blown in the after-xmas sales on a new business suit, 2 shirts (desperately needed!) and a new dress for NYE.

Me happy girl!

I got engaged for christmas!!!! :) I also got a 100 gpd ro/di , money, a dyson vaccum and lots of other goodies!

OMG congratuations!!!! :multi: And when will we be posting a shot of the ring???

Thank you! :) Ive since got it resized ( it was too big - so I had it on my middle finger). But here ya go: ( sorry its a bit blurry)

1/2 karat round diamond, two rectangle sapphires and small diamonds on each side ( so about 2/3 karat total). 14k white gold. I'm so lucky :-D ( and so darn happy!)

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 46
Congratulations! What a great Christmas present. I got a lot of stuff, lots of power tools, jewelry, gift cards, a wireless printer, bluetooth mouse, and lots more. Can't complain. Glad everyone had a great Christmas.

Hi, I got bath stuff, chocolates, xmas socks..LOL, a beautiful portrait from my youngest child, Tim Horton's cup and gift certificate, lots of love and plenty of food

CONGRATULATIONS!!! hahahaha.
I got a BIGGER BED!!!! Clothes, a new pair of nike's and a bunch of other stuff, including funds for my new PICOTOPE!!!

Happy New Year everybody!

Yup, and I just got my room painted today too. I was lucky though. With the economy, not that many people got that great of a Christmas

Back
Top Bottom