What did you get on black friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallenRedeemer

Aquarium Advice Freak
Let's see what everyone got for their tanks on Black Friday.

I got a marineland 220 canister filter. Usually sells for $150 I got it for $62 today.

I got two fish! A Mickey Mouse Platy and a powdered blue dwarf gourami!

I don't think it was on any particular special for black friday, but we got 7 dwarf cories to add to our 90g community. The Seven Dwarfs.

I got the same marineland c-220 canister and then I got a 36g Aqueon bowfront for $89.00 kit with a stand, a bunch of new plants. So yeah I spent like $300.00. My husband is going to kill me when he looks at the bank statement. He doesn't get my addiction.

I got the same marineland c-220 canister and then I got a 36g Aqueon bowfront for $89.00 kit with a stand, a bunch of new plants. So yeah I spent like $300.00. My husband is going to kill me when he looks at the bank statement. He doesn't get my addiction.
My filter is going on my established 55 gallon tank and then the 2 filters on it now will go on my new 55. Till it's ready to be set up I have 2 50 gallon hob filters and the 55 canister on one 55 gallon tank. Kinda overkill lol

Well Im in canada so we dont technically really do "black friday" as big as the states. But, some stores have been starting to do it. So tomorrow im going up to a fish store and getting plants (buy one get one for a dollar) and going to be looking at some bio balls, ferts, and dechlorinizer. They also have buy one t5 get one for a dollar.

Maybe ill get some tetras too, who knows! Going to be exciting!!!

I don't think it was on any particular special for black friday, but we got 7 dwarf cories to add to our 90g community. The Seven Dwarfs.

It may be the bottle of wine I just had, but I love you for this! Ha ha that's too funny!

I got 6 khuli loaches for my 60 gal
And I finally got my grandma to upgrade her tank from a 3 gal to a 10 gal

I got a marine land penguin 200 for $35, didn't really need it but hey! Can Never have enough filters !!

Got three dalmation mollies, 3 green cobra guppies, two Cory Sterbai, one Madagascar Lace plant, and HAIR ALGAE! I posted in the forum about the hair algae - not sure what I should do. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

ForumRunner_20131130_114037.jpg

ForumRunner_20131130_114052.jpg

I didnt get anything on Friday but today I picked up some frozen mysis, 5 guppies, and some plant bulbs

Okay so i filled both my tanks with plants (12 plants bought for 30 dollars) and also bio-filter material, liquid co2 and ferts (36 dollars) so in all i spent $66.

Here are the tanks now planted:
10G
84922-albums13402-picture64250.jpg

20 G
84922-albums13402-picture64255.jpg

Back
Top Bottom