What do you do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am a CSR and work for a 3rd party logistics company we are part of the Fortune 500 club.... Basically we ship to any place and anywhere.... We send all your goods to Walmart, Big Lots, Best Buy, Home Depot, T-mobile you name it we ship it or haul the load for the customer....

I am a Line Clearance Tree Trimmer. Basically I trim the trees that hang above over the power lines. And no, unfortunately I do not have one of the nice bucket trucks. Its ropes and saddles for me!

Quite a wide variety of careers here on AA, cool stuff. I work for a company that builds nuclear power plants. Get to travel a lot and it pays the bills! ;)

Last edited:
Well, to add a little more diversity to the list, I am mostly a Freelance Theatrical lighting and sound designer. I pay my bills, though, by working in the theatre department of the Catholic University of America.

Aquarist at a public aquarium and restarting aquarium maintenance company.

Ok...so now I'm curious. It's either Moody, the Zoo, or Landrys downtown, right? If not...where is there another aquarium in houston? lol..please, looking for a good day trip w/ the wife.

I am a Line Clearance Tree Trimmer. Basically I trim the trees that hang above over the power lines. And no, unfortunately I do not have one of the nice bucket trucks. Its ropes and saddles for me!

o yes glad to have another "Tree killer" on the board.... but i do run a bucket truck. no climbing for me...

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom