What do you have on your Christmas list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TMaier

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have sent my hubbie links for new lighting and a filter with a higher flow gph.

I'm young enough that I still get presents from my parents and siblings! My husband is terrible at presents. He either buys them way too early and can't wait or last minute to the point that he'll print up a shipping notice to give.

My family is using Elfster this year, and its universal wishlist is extremely helpful in directing gift givers.

I'm nudging and winking for a light, and I'm hoping for some CO2 parts. And fertilizers.

Well, I'm my own Santa when it comes to aquarium equipment ... Thank you, Santa!

It's amazing how he knows, isn't it?

The wife has decided that this year shall be the "no fish **** year"
So ive decided it will also be the "incredibly vague, last minute, force her to just go with what works...year" haha

The wife has decided that this year shall be the "no fish **** year"
So ive decided it will also be the "incredibly vague, last minute, force her to just go with what works...year" haha

lol I like your strategy!

My family is using Elfster this year, and its universal wishlist is extremely helpful in directing gift givers.

I'm nudging and winking for a light, and I'm hoping for some CO2 parts. And fertilizers.

It's amazing how he knows, isn't it?

I have never heard of Elfster. Gonna have to check it out!

5 pic set is really cheap on ebay

I gotta let Lady Claus buy whatever she wants on my list... hopefully I have been a good Hubby this year.

She has been a good wifey, so purse and wallet and cosmetics and jewelry and gift cards and... she will be spoiled.

Having a hard time making up Santa's mind for him.

What I want and thought I would be getting is a Fluval Edge 3 19G tank which hasn't been released yet (for 2 years now, almost giving up hope, Fluval, do you hear me?)

This was the pic I took at the SW conference MACNA 20---yes---14. August 31

Coming soon. NOT! So not that. (But that's been on the list for 2 years now). Cool all in one with a remote. :/

60074-albums14113-picture67373.jpg

Maybe a group of Pure Red Line dwarf shrimp.

Autumnsky that is one awesome looking Christmas list item. One more year to wait SUCKS.

Autumnsky that is one awesome looking Christmas list item. One more year to wait SUCKS.

YEARS!!!!:onfire:

Pretty sure by the time they retail the tanks the price has probably gone up 25-30% from what they implied the price range was likely going to be. So Santa might not even be able to afford it when it does get released (years later).

Santa always makes it happen!

I spent the last 4 days cleaning up after thanksgiving and decorating the house for Christmas! Penny just wants to play ball.

https://youtu.be/ktUrkTsolN8

And then cleaning the house again. Glitter everywhere...

Last edited:
YEARS!!!!:onfire:

Pretty sure by the time they retail the tanks the price has probably gone up 25-30% from what they implied the price range was likely going to be. So Santa might not even be able to afford it when it does get released (years later).

:eek::eek:Years:eek::eek:

Hook line and sinker
that's why you request a locked in price lol .
nice yes is it nice enough to wait forever for it?
by the time they release it they'll be something better coming along
I couldn't torture myself like that

Save

Two packages were delivered yesterday. One looks suspiciously like a long light and the other like a big fat canister. [emoji1376][emoji319]

Glad to be on the side of my tank where I'm simply trying to improve my processes. Innovative marine gourmet defroster and grazer.

And of course socks and underwear.

Back
Top Bottom