What do you like the most about this forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bayo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank you all the insightful comments, all the fast responses and everything that I have learned in such a short time from you all. I find this forum really really helpful.

Besides taking care of my tank which is my newest hobby, reading all the questions and answers posted in here is becoming my main hobby. It is so relaxing getting home and read for a while all the new posts.

What do you like the most of this forum?

All the best for you all.

Cheers.:fish2:

Its nice to be part of a community thats so helpful to others. I have only been on here a short time and i'm sooo addicted! Lol

Although there are keepers on here more sdvanced than myself, its good to share my knowledge with others, and learn in return!

So everything on here is my favourite part! :)

I love the interesting information. Even when the posts are about fish/plants I don't have (yet), I feel like I'm learning. I also like that most people are extremely patient and helpful, even when the same questions have been asked a million times. I also like that the posts are "readable" and intelligent. It's also neat that people post here from all over the world, and it's interesting to see how fishkeeping differs from one country to the next. I could go on and on--like Bayo and Darklight, I'm addicted, too! Thanks to everyone who makes the forum so helpful and friendly!

In my 1.25 years here, I've learned lots. Thats probably my favorite part.

I like all of the great, generous people i have met on these forums, the knowledge that i have and will never loose, the sense of accomplishment of being able to keep an aquarium, and the beautiful reef in my living room

Only been a part of this for 2 months & have noticed that someone is always willing to help. Most of the time when I get home from work and check AA out someone has already asked the same question I needed to ask and my answer is already waiting for me. Many of the people here have helped me and never even knew it, to them I say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I like that this is a small community and that we all are "friends" without even know each other.

Cheers for that!

Back
Top Bottom