what do you think>?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to believe that they worried over a Betta thinking it could be a national security matter. That's when you know that airport security is too tight.

Airport security, and the TSA, is a joke. Anytime they take something out of the private sector and federalize it it becomes a national embarrasment. Our government couldn't find their butt with both hands much less a terrorist trying to board a plane.....they're too worried about destructive fish.

What a crock.

yup, good to know out hard earned tax dollars are at work with things that dont pose a threat to national security..

simese fighting fish.. whats it going to do, beat up the pilots? :roll:

Nah, it was probably housing drugs in its little stomach. One can never be sure about small fish, you'd never even see it coming... 8O

i dont think a small betta can hold much weight in his stomach.. i was just reading some articles about just that.. they usally involved snakes or bigger fish..

What a JOKE! Its a fish for crying out loud. I cant believe they threw such a fit over it, but they didn't really do anything about it. It makes you wonder how many other things are snuck through "security"

The thing that strikes me most is they weren't allowed to take the fish on the plane and they got it on the plane anyway. So much for security!!!!! I agree it was stupid to focus so much on a poor little pet betta but they did and a college student was able to outwit security anyway.

Wow, I can belive they were like that, I had to take off my flip flops, like I could hide anything. My hubby didn't have to take off his sneakers, go figure. I could definately see that fish causing a huge ruckus and totally going pirahna on someone, hahahahha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom