What do you think of this crazy stocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OBEYtheFISH said:
Okay cool you knew she was a she let me give you a cookie

Are you saying that my clown pleco or rubberlip will grow over 8 inches in my 180?

The clown can grow 5-7 in. and the rubberlip anywhere from 7-10. Told you emerald that the pleco is a sensitive issue lol

butterfly_koi said:
The clown can grow 5-7 in. and the rubberlip anywhere from 7-10. Told you emerald that the pleco is a sensitive issue lol

Where are you getting this info from?

library's have info
google
it's called over 40+ years of research
yes was a good debate
no chairs flew:hide::hide::hide:
like I said it depends on 2 things how they were bred
and conditions there raised water quality and diet(y)

No one is implying anything. The op didn't start this topic to start pointing fingers at anyone she just was simply starting a discussion on the stock list. How this conversation turned into an argument I have no clue but its not worth it to argue over a pleco. We are all here to get and give advice not bicker and fight over something so trivial. Sorry emerald I'm unsubscribing from this thread

not at all
Ill be the first to say
I still find new things about aquatic life i didn't know
I enjoy the hobby like everyone here and I read a lot
and I have salt ,fresh,brackish with 40+ years of hit N miss I had to do most of my research to keep health of my marine life .
I"M sure you know more than you think and noone was putting you down(y)

Remember we are all here to learn new things
and to pass on any knowledge any of us have
not to point fingers:cool:

butterfly_koi said:

I am completely confused about what is wrong with a pleco I DON'T OWN! please stop arguing

Ya gotta start with the plecos don't ya Pton? Now you know that's a pressing subject around here lol

I am Sorry....:oops:

For a Fish that basically eat and makes waste it causes quite a stir....

I have only owned one in my 20 years of Fishkeeping and I gave it away after 2 weeks.

Just looks too weird for me...

Back
Top Bottom