what does everyone do for work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hemmer

Aquarium Advice Activist
just a wondering what everyone does.

for me i bus tables during the weekends and cook on sundays but i think i might be moving up to waiter sometime soon. typical job for being 16 but almost 17.

Esra said:
Nice thread.quote]

thank you, and by the way im in auto collison at the local community college so thats my plans once i get a little older. but mostly i want to do paint jobs instead of body work.

3d Cad Designer (structural and piping) and..
Cad Software administrator and analysist.

Might soon be a Technical Queries Co-ordinator. Still awaiting confirmation.

QC/Microbiologist for a surgical device company. I'm 23 and finally found a hobby to utilize some of my background.

omegasupreme said:
QC/Microbiologist for a surgical device company. I'm 23 and finally found a hobby to utilize some of my background.
That actually sounds like a lot of fun! *is a biology nerd*

I actually have a job lined up in January to be a Jenny Craig consultant until next fall when I will begin teaching High School Biology.

i'm a full time stay at home home and part time marketing director for my father's company.

I produce medical books for Elsevier (int'l medical, science, and technology publisher) and I edit medical journals on the side. Helps keep me in my fish hobby. :)

I`m an industrial truck driver inside a plant. Carry 4000-8000 lbs rolls of paper to machines. I work for International Paper and am also the Union President for the last 21 yrs. I wish I had some great jobs like alot of you have.

PhD student in Biological Oceanography. In January I'll be working part time at an environmental consulting company doing GIS mapping and environmental impact assessments.

I'm a molecular biologist at a biotech company that designs tests to detect the DNA of the target organisms. The tests are mostly used to screen the blood supply for bacteria and viruses like chlamydia and HIV.

melosu58 said:
I`m an industrial truck driver inside a plant. Carry 4000-8000 lbs rolls of paper to machines. I work for International Paper and am also the Union President for the last 21 yrs. I wish I had some great jobs like alot of you have.

Glad to see another industrial truck operator, was beginning to feel a little intimidated here. LOL I guess I must be on the right forums with all of these educated individuals, you Ladies and Gentlemen give great advice.

I am a groomer and receptionist at an animal hospital, and also a college student.

Hemmer- You're in Iowa too?! That's cool.

This thread is kind of fun. I'm currently a college student studying mechanical engineering, but will be graduating in May. I'll be going to work for Lockheed Martin Space Systems doing nondestructive testing. I still need to figure out how I'm going to transport my 55g + fish from Iowa to Colorado.

Back
Top Bottom