What fish????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ukdans1k

Aquarium Advice Freak
If you could be re- incarnated as a fish, what fish would you be any why?

I'd be a great white SHARK so I could eat other fish and not get eaten myself ;)

killer whale is a mammel not a fish i woyld be a seahorse

I'd be a leafy sea dragon so that I would know I couldn't be caught in the wild and I would be well protected! Plus- they really look like something out of a fairy tale...

Attachments

• image-3374197181.jpg
    image-3374197181.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 97
Jlsardina said:
I'd be a leafy sea dragon so that I would know I couldn't be caught in the wild and I would be well protected! Plus- they really look like something out of a fairy tale...

oh my goodness! that is the coolest thing ever!!!

rreekers said:
oh my goodness! that is the coolest thing ever!!!

They are only found in Australia. You can't buy one that's wild caught. People that tank breed them charge like 4k. I'm too broke for that- and I'd be afraid that it would die in transit :(

I would be a lion fish!! I think they are beautiful & will have one some day

image-2147912529.jpg

This one is a dwarf lion he's at my LFS he's beautiful but I want the normal big lion :)

Wow that's the coolest thing I've ever seen!!! Never heard of it before!

Jlsardina said:
They are only found in Australia. You can't buy one that's wild caught. People that tank breed them charge like 4k. I'm too broke for that- and I'd be afraid that it would die in transit :(

Yup i saw those fish before. I cisited the aquarium in san diego, at the collage ucsd, and they had a huge tank with about 10 in there! It was cool. Id be a moray eel

Think I'd like to be a dog faced puffer fish. As I think they are cool, although knowing my luck I'd end up on the plate at a Chinese sushi bar!!!!! Lol

I would be be a mbu puffer. They are the biggest freshwater puffers and nobody would mess with me.

Back
Top Bottom