what fish are these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief_Coffee

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I breed my mollies, who sadly passed a few months ago and she had 4 black mollies, and all died but one, then surprisingly I found 7 pale yellow babies and assumed they were my brothers minnows, they passed during the move to. I know have for of the what was once what I thought were minnows but look mire like mollies, I need help figuring out what kind of fish the four of them can be?

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome to the forum. :) If you’re able post a photo, I’m sure someone could help you with identifying them.

I breed my mollies, who sadly passed a few months ago and she had 4 black mollies, and all died but one, then surprisingly I found 7 pale yellow babies and assumed they were my brothers minnows, they passed during the move to. I know have for of the what was once what I thought were minnows but look mire like mollies, I need help figuring out what kind of fish the four of them can be?
If they looked like Mollies, they were probably Mollies. Your pair was probably not pure black Mollies and must have had some Gold Molly genetics in them. It's a common color now for Mollies so not so unusual.

Back
Top Bottom