What fish/ invert do you wish you had?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have just never had a tank big enough... Once I'm settled in somewhere I may give them a try.

BHead707 said:
thats my issue, if i had like 6-125 gallon tanks i might be able to have all the fish i want

Seeing as I would LOVE a cat shark, I'd need a few 125's and maybe a 500 or so...
And my boyfriend has been prepared for the fact that I want a fishroom when we get a house.

Seeing as I would LOVE a cat shark, I'd need a few 125's and maybe a 500 or so...
And my boyfriend has been prepared for the fact that I want a fishroom when we get a house.

same here, the discussion of a fish room/garage is already in the plan for the new place

There are two I'd like and they are opposite ends of the spectrum:

boulengerochromis microlepis

image-3436920014.jpg

image-2426616568.jpg

and a tank large enough for a small breeding group of these 36" beauties.

Gephyrochromis sp. "Zebroides" (Gome)

image-3080847828.jpg

a MASSIVE colony of shellies,and(in a dif tank)a jaguar cichlid

I'm about to go pick up a 58 gallon tank, and my main motivation for this upgrade is to keep angelfish again. So soon, they won't be on my wish list, but will be swimming about in my tank!

I want the zebra Pleco as well. I am thinking of making a Pleco tank and it would be an amazing fish to have.

Back
Top Bottom