What fish/ invert do you wish you had?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BHead707

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What fish or invert do you wish you could have but dont currently own?

for myself: i really want kribensis, for some reason i am just fascinated by them, as well as odessa barbs

what about you? :dance:

good luck with that one lol. i saw this in a book i got on tropicals and they are the coolest pleco ive seen and a plus is they stay really small

Yup. For the price I can imagine it showing up in an armored truck with about six marine biologists that come in and check my water perameters and stuff! One can only dream!

A blue dolphin cichlid :) it would go great with my Malawi cichlid tank !

Sssea said:
Blue oranda. I can't find them anywhere!

Just got a beauty that's in Quaratine. I'm near Chicago and have a phenomenal Aqua shop in the SW suburbs. They ship if you want.

He's a dandy! I love Oranda's.

My favorite fish, and my first fish just recently passed and I just went window shopping with my son and there he was ! My Ryukin is desperate for a buddy as hers is now in the hereafter.

:)

good thread, glad it was resurrected! I agree with the zebra pleco, beautiful fish. I also would really like an L200 Green Phantom pleco and I wouldn't complain about a gold nugget pleco either

demasonis are great looking cichlids. I been really wanting the Jalo Reef Afra, but I think thats changing from a want to a have in the next few days :p

Back
Top Bottom