What Flavor are you??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Chocolate Flavoured.

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt.

WOoo i am chocolate..

Well, I am Peanut butter....LOL

I guess I will go and stick myself to the roof of my dogs mouth........see ya later

BubbleyBlue said:
I am Chocolate Flavoured.

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt.

WOoo i am chocolate..

What?! You're not tea, like me?!

Thanks a lot, Sparky! I was going to do the dishes, but the peanut butter was calling. I was going to put it on apple slices, but I started eating it straight. Now I am having peanut butter and apples. There's no apple showing from under the peanut butter--so tasty! This is what I get for not eating all day :roll:

I'm Menthol.

I am refreshingly different; some people don't appreciate that. My sharp honesty gets up some people's noses, while others really enjoy it. I am something of an acquired taste.

(If you were not Menthol you would be Tea.)

I am peanut butter too!

I taste like Peanut Butter.

I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.

(If you were not Peanut Butter you would be Sugar.)

Hey man I know when to leave though.. sheesh... I don't hang around if I am not wanted LOL what are they talking about

I tashte like Alcohol.

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer.

(If you were not Alcohol you would be Tea.)

Finally a test that's accurate... :wink:

i taste like beef...i dont eat beef though, i only eat chicken....and ham, and anything but beef... and if i werent beef id be alcohol :?

I taste like Menthol.

I am refreshingly different; some people don't appreciate that. My sharp honesty gets up some people's noses, while others really enjoy it. I am something of an acquired taste.

(If you were not Menthol you would be Vanilla.)

I am a subtle taste, like Pine.

I am a quiet, fresh taste, almost more of a scent than a flavour. You will be aware of me, but not quite remember me without being reminded. Not that I'm boring; on the contrary, I'm just a little outside the ordinary.

(If you were not Pine you would be Vanilla.)

Hot hot! I am Curry Flavoured.

I have a spicy personality. If you can take the heat, you'll love me, if not, I'll probably make you cry. I am not for the faint-hearted.

I taste like Menthol.

You sure do Fluff. :lol:

I taste like Alcohol.

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer.

(If you were not Alcohol you would be Coffee.)

Hum, not sure if that is right, could be, but then maybe not, there is more to me than that. :?

I tashte like Alcohol.

(If you were not Alcohol you would be Chocolate)

i wonder if its alcohol like the make you go blind if you drink it bath tub gin type alcohol or a fruity mixed drink type alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom