What Happened to Rudy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishyfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone know what happened to Rudy? I know that he was having an ich problem but I haven't heard back from him on what has happened. The posts that he made last week showed him as a Guest. What's going on?

I noticed that too
There was something mentioned about it in the thread he made asking about angelfish. Something to the effect of he thought we were making fun of him... or something. Don't quote me on that tho

Awww. I didn't read any posts of anyone making fun of him. I just thought it was strange that he used to post alot, and now he's nowhere to be seen. :( I was going to PM him but that option is gone now.

No one ever made fun of him, but he took things people said either out of context or too seriously. I know someone mentioned in general to cycle his tank, and he flipped out saying he knew that, and he isn't stupid, and that he has done a whole lot of research etc.

Its a shame he didn't learn how to read the online "tone of voice" ya know?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I went over to AquariaCentral to check it out and apparently his molly just died. I imagine from the ich. It gets hard sometimes to "read" the tone of responses. It generally just has to deal with what kind of mood you are in. I know that when I'm in a bad mood and I read posts, sometimes it comes across as the person is being mean. But if I come back the next day and re-read it, it comes across as perfectly fine.

And at that age things are 100 times more difficult to handle... at that age, the world just seems to rest on your shoulders

I hope his fish keeping stuff works out for him, and people over there are as nice to him as we were (even tho he didn't think we were)

I hope so too. When you are younger you tend to have less patience (I'm still working on the patience thing at 22) and you think the whole world is against you. Hopefully he'll find someplace that works out for him though.

Rudy requested his account be removed. I cant go into any details other than we followed up on his request.

im sorry guys.... but now i feel really bad

your right alot of bad things have happend to me at school and i dont feel like talking about it im trying to get over whats happening at school but anyways

sorry :cry:

YAY,

thank you guys,

well now that i feel back to my regular self let me get back to asking a whole bunch of questions and bugging the crap outta you :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom