Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-30-2004, 09:22 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via AIM to mr_tee0419
What hard times did Aquarium Advice guide you through?

Hey everyone. I know that this site and its members has helped many of you get started, as well as saved others. This forum is definitely worthy of some praise. So, tell us what difficulties/disasters were you having and how did Aquarium Advice come to the rescue?

For me personally, Aquarium Advice paved the way from my FW to SW conversion, and helped answer alot of questions, saving me time, money, and effort. Thanks to all of you for being the best resource that I have found anywhere.

Old 07-01-2004, 03:29 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to Fishboy-from-NY
man, they help me from new equipment considerations to diesease treatment you name it, they helped me in it.

Old 07-01-2004, 03:31 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well Let's See....Hmmm....hmmmm...the best way to describe all the help I have got is to think of AA as an aquarium dictionary, and say they have helped me from A to Z!!
Old 07-01-2004, 07:25 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to WarOrks15 Send a message via MSN to WarOrks15
hmm well i think they have helped me from gill to fin. they have helped me in every way.
Old 07-01-2004, 11:37 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to brndfrb
Words can not describe how they have helped me.
Old 07-02-2004, 03:20 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

This is a great thread, I am going to move it to the Lounge so everyone can join in

AA helped me most through the unhealthy fish forum. I would have given up on my pleco (forget even knowing what it was infected with) and I had a "shoulder to cry on" while I was dealing with some ill Badis badis.

Old 07-02-2004, 03:46 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
You guys held my cyber hand during my terribly sick goldfish problem which really meant a lot to me. You put up with my questions that I turn around and answer myself or find a way to reword and ask again (hehe I don't realize I do it until later). You have helped me to enjoy fish keeping and know the do's and don't's

I love this site so much and I don't think my fish (or my MTS) would be around if it weren't for all of you!

Old 07-02-2004, 03:49 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to shawmutt
In every way, the hobby would be too frustrating otherwise! I've tried to keep fish before, and failed miserably (yes, even worse than my last crash). This site helps me get back on my feet and willing to try again!
Old 07-02-2004, 09:36 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to ferret Send a message via AIM to ferret
I like to think AA hasn't helped me through any hard times, but has certainly helped my fish through some
Old 07-02-2004, 09:36 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to ferret Send a message via AIM to ferret
I like to think AA hasn't helped me through any hard times, but has certainly helped my fish through some

Tags
guide

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com