What has your fish tried to eat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cactuspixie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I recently cut down feeding to once a day (I'm a chronic, serial over feeder) and feel bad enough about my poor babies going without. But way to rub it in- Congo tetra parading around with a piece of rubber band in his mouth like he just caught a juicy worm and and wasn't going to share! :ROFLMAO:

I can pet my male green terror 10" long, I just put my hand in the water and he swims up into my hand and I rub his top and sides! I think he likes it. :) I know I do :)

My LFS had an african butterfly fish that would sink to the bottom of the tank to attack the gold tetras in the tank

My redtail catfish successfully ate a lima shovelnose catfish, jack dempsey three black convict and tried to eat a glass thermometer and my dads thumb...

I have an old tetratec hob on my tilly tank. He always rips the strainers out. One day after he did that with the tetratec i reached in and saw the gasket that connects the 2 tubes together was sitting on bottom of tank. i swear he saw me going right for it as he swam past me fast and ate it:( I use a rubber band in its place now on a different tank.

I have an old tetratec hob on my tilly tank. He always rips the strainers out. One day after he did that with the tetratec i reached in and saw the gasket that connects the 2 tubes together was sitting on bottom of tank. i swear he saw me going right for it as he swam past me fast and ate it:( I use a rubber band in its place now on a different tank.

:ROFLMAO: what is a tilly?

I think my beta is eating the random snails which started growing in my tank.

My elephant nose hates the thermometer stuck next to his pipe every time I put it there he pulls it off and hides it at the back of the tank near the filter! He has a collection of things he's put there including my new banana plant he hates and my nerites :confused: the kid's think he's great!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My elephant nose hates the thermometer stuck next to his pipe every time I put it there he pulls it off and hides it at the back of the tank near the filter! He has a collection of things he's put there including my new banana plant he hates and my nerites :confused: the kid's think he's great!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That sounds quite amusing. Very cool fish.

Back
Top Bottom