What is it about kittens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
that makes you NEED to have one?
This little guy was outside of petsmart, free. So I took him. I was VERY nervous that my husband would be upset, but luckily he was thrilled. SO now we have 4 cats. YEIKS! I think this is our limit...for now :D

I'm not a big cat person but, that is a cat I would even have taken. lol Congrats on your new addition. :D

Thanks! We love him! My older cats are not happy about this at all, but I think they will come around. :D

That is a very nice kitty!!!! :D

We have 1 black cat (male), but he's a real pita, and dangerous too, he scratches the second you do something wrong. My 2 year old brother knows about that! 8O

Cute kitten. Im glad you got him and not someone else who thought the same thing-- "free"

That is one thing I advise people.. if you are getting rid of an animal, put a price tag on it so no one goes "eh, its free... why not" and then don't take care of it

Not that you wouldn't take care of it... but you know what im saying

I'll get off my soap box

Cute kitten =o)

LOL! Yes. I agree. Some people don't think about the cost of feeding, vet bills, and so on.

Congrats! I too have a kitten affliction. That is why I have 6 now. I had 3, adopted a pair of littermates from the Humane Society. Now I have adopted Zoe. I don't seem to be able to stop. Although I am stopping now! LOL. All my kitties are from the Humane Society. Kudos to you for rescuing a kitty!

I love those ears!! We have tentatively decided on Jinkies for a name. It may change though. I think when we tried to name B.B, we went through like ten names :D

Hahaha... I feel for you Meredith. We did the same thing with my cat. Know what name stuck? Stinky. Yes, Stinky. Her official name was "Dot" but we gave her a little nickname of "stinky-butt" before coming up with a real name... and well... stinky just stuck

So you better figure out a name fast =oP

how could you say no to that little face...
I've been trying to convince my wife to let us get another one but we are worried our very snobby toffee would eat any new kittens. I too would only get my animals from the shelters, might as well save a life!

Jinkies is a great name for that cute black kitty, Velma!
Didn't she always say that?? Anyways it's a great name.
Even after the poo episode you were willing to give it another go, pretty soft you are! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom