What is the weirdest(or unique) fish name you've ever heard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have a neon tetra named 'later'. When I asked my son to name him; he replied "dunno I'll just name him later".

never named my fish, as I'm a little superstitious and believe naming them is bad luck, but I did have a cat named "Taco".

J-T-T said:
We have a neon tetra named 'later'. When I asked my son to name him; he replied "dunno I'll just name him later".

That's hilarious. My sister wanted to get a dog, but her son said "I want a cat more", so they got a cat, and named it Catmore.

I've got many fish, but only two have names. My dwarf gourami is His Majesty King Harald. My momma black molly is Mrs. Weasley, because we love Harry Potter, and she's got lots of children.

My daughters two goldfish are Rod and Tod Flanders.

My 4 electric yellow labs speed,lemon,lemonest,and lemonade! They are awesome and yellow!

when i was younger i got a raphael catfish and named him raphael. i know how original... my friend named her fish attempt #1...

I have a Betta named Pepto and a gold fish named boone and a gold fish named fizzy

We named our peacock cichlid "slingshot" because he nearly slingshots him self from one end of the tank to the other to play in the bubbles on both sides...so funny!

also, had a "jack" (i know, its common) however, we named him jack because he was pretty aggressive and would JACK his fellow tankmates lol

Hannah-Belle Shrimpter, for my thought to be female prawn that is a cannibal. If anyone gets me?
Loving the other names guys! :)

Hannah-Belle Shrimpter, for my thought to be female prawn that is a cannibal. If anyone gets me?
Loving the other names guys! :)
Hhahahahahahaha. Nice.

I already named off some of my more creative one, but I guess I will admit that I also had a molly named Molly.

My son has finally named our new blood parrot and I almost p'd myself laughing. First a little background, we've had one parrot for awhile and my son had begged every day to get him a buddy. Our first parrots name is Caesar and now that we have two my son named the second one Salad. LOL! (yes this is the same kid who named our clown loach G'mo)

garfy said:
Ha ha Caesar and salad I love that :D
If you got another you could call it Waldorf lol

LOL! Who knows maybe in the future? ;-)

When we get our discus tank set-up we will be getting a yellow discus who is already named! "Butter Bean" because that's just what they look like LOL!

Back
Top Bottom