What is the worst stocking you have ever seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just the other day too..I saw a family purchase 4 goldfish for a 1.5 gallon tank. I almost said something but I didn't cuz I didn't wanna be THAT guy. Hopefully they'll upgrade to a bigger tank. This isn't the worst by any means, but I'm just saying that I hate seeing stuff like that. Also saw a family trying to get an oscar for a 10 gallon before too.

A friend of mine had an Oscar in a 10 actually. Not sure if he still does but I gave him hell for it.

And I do not lie. Thank you very much. Instead of accusing me of lying how about you ask for more information instead. 4 -7 inch flesh eating fish are way too big to be kept around little children's reach. They were silver with red on them and he did daily water changes, which was his idea of good fish husbandry. He only had the tank for less than two weeks before I had my sister in law tell her stupid husband to get rid of them because it wasn't safe for her two year old and the fish were suffering.

Probably pacu

Back
Top Bottom