What is the worst stocking you have ever seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
What's the worst? Tell us all, but please don't share names and preferably not stocks from all the kind folks here at AA!;)

I saw this video on youtube of this enormous pleco in a tank and all it could do is just sit there suctioned to the wall, could not swim at all. Crazy

A fire eel that was in 20 gallon with a bunch of decor in the way too.

I was serious when I said seriously lol. I'd say my tank is pretty bad...

75 gallon tank, probably 40 fish in total.

I have Mbuna's, peacocks, OB peacocks, tropheus, cichlids from Victoria, 1pleco, 1 feather fin, 1 synodontis, 4 botia loaches( Angelicus) 3 botia loaches (Striata) and 2 tiger botia loaches, red tailed shark and Scats.

These are my Scats

image-128292217.jpg

I saw this video on youtube of this enormous pleco in a tank and all it could do is just sit there suctioned to the wall, could not swim at all. Crazy

And I saw that video too.. it was titled like biggest pleco on YouTube or something like that

Oh, and the one I mentioned, 4 large goldfish in a 10 gallon... I forgot to mention the 8" common Pleco that is in there too.

I was serious when I said seriously lol. I'd say my tank is pretty bad...

75 gallon tank, probably 40 fish in total.

I have Mbuna's, peacocks, OB peacocks, tropheus, cichlids from Victoria, 1pleco, 1 feather fin, 1 synodontis, 4 botia loaches( Angelicus) 3 botia loaches (Striata) and 2 tiger botia loaches, red tailed shark and Scats.

These are my Scats

Wow those scats are soo kool!! Like mega.

Edit* that is alot of fish but theyre cichlids so we'll let you off;)

3 angel fish, 10 guppys, one cory, one pleco, two shrimps, 6 gold fish( three of them with the two tails)................ in a 15 gallon. Needless to say i baught the tank from them and rehomed all of them except the guppys. When they got bigger moved them to a 40 gal tank. Goldfishes went to a lfs the rest of them went in a 75 gal tank

3 angel fish, 10 guppys, one cory, one pleco, two shrimps, 6 gold fish( three of them with the two tails)................ in a 15 gallon. Needless to say i baught the tank from them and rehomed all of them except the guppys. When they got bigger moved them to a 40 gal tank. Goldfishes went to a lfs the rest of them went in a 75 gal tank

Thats shocking.

a 30 gallon, 2 male bettas, 2 female bettas, 3 angelfish, i think like 5 neon tetras, a single albino cory, and a common pleco.

When I saw it, I was speechless. Mostly by the 2 males being in a tank together, then I saw a female with a hole in her from being bit, and the pleco was too big for the tank!

Definitely the worst stocking!!

I wish I hadnt looked it up, I cant get over how shocking it is to see such a big fish in such a tiny tank!

Back
Top Bottom