Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

125G with R2 solution moonlighting African cichlids in it! With Nice filtration. I would put my common plecos in there too!

30G- S. and C. America tank
Fishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie

You can rent tanks???
No we are renting a house! Lol.

Mumma.of.two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

My dream tank would be a 200gallon+ loach tank.. it would just have all different types of loaches (yoyos, clowns, zebras, tigers, kuhlis, dwarfs, red finned, angelicus, hillstream... who would all magically get along with each other and be available in Australia because this is a dream lol ) and a school of small schooling dither fish for the top of the tank.
I am lucky though in that I have been able to have a sort of mini version of my dream tank.. a 120gallon with clowns and yoyos as well as other fish (and hpefully some dwarf chain loaches soon too) and I have kuhli loaches in another tank
Old 01-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Activist

Since we're dreaming...

My home would be one giant tank, like those huge aquariums you walk through like a tunnel, and the fish are swimming all around you. It would be filled with every kind of tang, angelfish, triggerfish and wrasse. It would have sting rays, a few sea turtles and a family of manatees. Access from the roof would allow me to jump in and go swimming with them. Compatibility wouldn't be an issue because in my tank everyone gets along magically and requires the same water conditions, which would be closely monitered by a large staff.

That's not too much to ask, right?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumma.of.two

No we are renting a house! Lol.
Oh lol!!! Hmm I would rent a tank for some reason.
30G- S. and C. America tank
Fishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

300 gallon in wall saltwater tank behind my couch.

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by apinkmanatee
Since we're dreaming...

My home would be one giant tank, like those huge aquariums you walk through like a tunnel, and the fish are swimming all around you. It would be filled with every kind of tang, angelfish, triggerfish and wrasse. It would have sting rays, a few sea turtles and a family of manatees. Access from the roof would allow me to jump in and go swimming with them. Compatibility wouldn't be an issue because in my tank everyone gets along magically and requires the same water conditions, which would be closely monitered by a large staff.

That's not too much to ask, right?
And friendly sharks right?? Hahah sounds great! I would have a 200 gallon reef, built into the wall between my room and my brothers room. It would have many differant tangs, and also a bunch of nano fish, with a snowflake eel of course.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Nu the eel View Post
And friendly sharks right?? Hahah sounds great! I would have a 200 gallon reef, built into the wall between my room and my brothers room. It would have many differant tangs, and also a bunch of nano fish, with a snowflake eel of course.

Yeah throw some sharks in there too, why not! But yes they must be friendly. "Fish are friends, not food."
Old 01-18-2012, 12:02 AM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via Yahoo to George9
I would love to have a huge fish room! And when I get my own house, I know I will! With saltwater and freshwater. Ahhhh I can picture it now
Old 01-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #20
Aquarium Advice Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by George9
I would love to have a huge fish room! And when I get my own house, I know I will! With saltwater and freshwater. Ahhhh I can picture it now
Then you have kids. The fish room gets turned into nursery and where you could put a tank has toy boxes in the way! Lol.

Mumma.of.two is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com