Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via Yahoo to George9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumma.of.two

Then you have kids. The fish room gets turned into nursery and where you could put a tank has toy boxes in the way! Lol.
Ahhh no! The kids could sleep outside! I'll make sure I have an extra room. When I'm buying a house, and there's no extra room for my fish its a deal breaker!

Old 01-18-2012, 01:11 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

This thread is awesome! I love it! I just posted the other day about a dream I had in the "you know your an aquarist when" thread. I had an entire room that was a fish tank, glass walls and all. I was enjoying all my fish friends, some I don't even know what they were and then my son opened the door and they all poured out. I think if money was no object I'd build it but I'd make sure there was one of those iris eye reader locks on it.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:19 AM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumma.of.two

Then you have kids. The fish room gets turned into nursery and where you could put a tank has toy boxes in the way! Lol.
Lol mumma, you have still found a way to have all of your tanks!!

Lets see, my dream tank would be..

2 tanks in the same wall, each of about 200 gallons, on one side of the wall would be an INSANE planted tank with billions of tetras, angels, discus..and of course..like 20 peacock eels

The tank on the other side would be a huge reef full of nano fish-no triggers or tangs. All small sw fish
Old 01-18-2012, 01:35 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlani
This thread is awesome! I love it! I just posted the other day about a dream I had in the "you know your an aquarist when" thread. I had an entire room that was a fish tank, glass walls and all. I was enjoying all my fish friends, some I don't even know what they were and then my son opened the door and they all poured out. I think if money was no object I'd build it but I'd make sure there was one of those iris eye reader locks on it.
Thats not a fish tank, the fish have a human tank
Old 01-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpon

Thats not a fish tank, the fish have a human tank
LOL!
Small details
Old 01-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Regular

i have the ceilling of my bedroom turned into a tank filled with lots of small and colourful schools that react to black lighting it would be so hypnotic
Old 01-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #27
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenfish View Post
i have the ceilling of my bedroom turned into a tank filled with lots of small and colourful schools that react to black lighting it would be so hypnotic
that is a really cool idea!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice FINatic

200 gal sw tank full of clown fish. All different types and sizes...
Old 01-21-2012, 05:05 AM   #29
Aquarium Advice Freak

Funny...my daughter and I were just talking about this early morning today! I would love to have a fish tank that meanders around the home along the walls from one room to the other. It would be intensely cool to have it start in the floor of the foyer and then as you leave the foyer, the tank goes diagonally up the wall and continues around the house until it meets the foyer again. It would be even cooler to have it split off and head up the stairs and to the master bedroom where it moves into a larger "tank size" and then on into the master bathroom where it finally rests above the tub so when I take a bath I can watch my fish. Of course along with this magical dream fishtank, I would never have to worry about my fishies dying and never have to worry about the water because it would naturally take care of itself; or I could just hire a Fish tank care team LOL! If I had the money to have such a tank I think I would have the money for the aquarium keeper
Old 01-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #30
Aquarium Advice Freak

I've always wanted to have a home built in an old warehouse where I can have plenty of room to do it the way I want, and I've always wanted to do my bedroom where every wall is a fish tank, one side African cichlids one side South American cichlids and the one ate the head of the bed would be my community tank.

Tags
tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com