What is your dream tank??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably a 1000 gallon aquarium stocked with some huge cichlids or big predators. Imagine a community tank with like 100+ cichlids in there, would look so cool!

I agree with fishanatic that would be sick but would mean I would have to convert my garage or buy a new house

When I say one thousand, its an approximate measurement. But that's a good calculator:)
As said, there's no real measurement as these tanks are custom made and you usually demand the size. If its a reef, I would go longer and shorter in height. A predator tank would be a bit higher and larger. A community tank(huuuuuuuuuuuuu...uuuuuu...gggeee) would be "skinnier", longer and shorter.

They all seem pretty sweet! Mine would be a 200"x150"x60". With 2 dovii, 2 oscars, 2 jags, 1 red tail catfish, 2 red devil, 2 festae, and 75 silver dollars.

I would have a tank for stingrays that had trees growing up a wall, cliffs/rock and plants. With other animals like lizards on it. I have a vision of what I want but it will never happen. I don't think

I would have a tank for stingrays that had trees growing up a wall, cliffs/rock and plants. With other animals like lizards on it. I have a vision of what I want but it will never happen. I don't think

Never say never! For mine I would want a huge tank like at the zoo. With a jungle in top and a few couple hundred gallon ponds with various groups of fish in each one. Of course with a glass front so I can see under water. Then have some dart frogs on the land and emerald tree boa in the trees ;)

Never say never! For mine I would want a huge tank like at the zoo. With a jungle in top and a few couple hundred gallon ponds with various groups of fish in each one. Of course with a glass front so I can see under water. Then have some dart frogs on the land and emerald tree boa in the trees ;)

Yep thats like what I was saying. I just want the stingrays, definitely not snakes. We almost share the same dream

Last edited:
If I say a 300 gallon tank which is not too outlandish like 1000 gallons I would have -

Green Terror
Jack Dempsey
Oscar
Texas
Red Terror
Jag
Red Devil

That would be a cool tank I reckon

I would have a 1500g tank that would be planted with a HUGE piece of driftwood the stock would be

100 tetras
5 oscars
60 cichilds
75 pygmy cories
30 gouramis
20 bristlenose plecos some albino some regular

I don't know if that is that is over stocked or under stocked but I think that would be a awesome tank!!!

That does seem pretty cool and no i dont think its over stocked lol. Depending on how filter it that is understocked haha. But you would probably lose some tetras over time.

Unless you grew them all up in that tank since they were juveniles. I grew one of my oscars up with neons and it worked good just dont feed the oscars feeder fish. But i would be worried about the africans but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom