What is your dream tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SushiRoll

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well my dream tank is a heavily planted 190g with lots of big schools of small fish and shrimp and a large pleco or two. But that's just me, I want to know what yours is.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I would love to eventually have a 240 Gallon live reef with a blue dot stingray. More importantly I would love to have the money it would take to run a 240 Gallon love reef lol.

I want a tank that I can scuba dive in.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would love a 300 gallon reef lots of schooling fish and a few center piece large fish. I would also like a 180 gallon planted with lots of small schooling fish in giant schools. :)
Just imagine and it could become truth someday.

I would love a 300 gallon reef lots of schooling fish and a few center piece large fish. I would also like a 180 gallon planted with lots of small schooling fish in giant schools. :)
Just imagine and it could become truth someday.

There's just something satisfying about little fish in big schools ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

A very long, low tank full of kuhlis :dance:

img_3184256_0_06965cfc254bc61d1c627b2ff3d54c0e.jpg

1000 gallon tank with 100 bettas ... SIGH if only they were not aggressive D;

500g high tech fully automated tank. Plumbing so they are always getting a little freshwater each day and no more buckets or hoses. Manuel vacuum if needed. Everything on timers so no need for manual lighting and have automated feeders.

Would probably keep small schools of many different species of Rainbowfish then a bunch of dojo/Kuhli loaches. Stay pretty low tech but still planted. Basically as little maintenance as possible.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom