What Is Your Favorite Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool right now I have an eclipse catfish and a bristlenose pleco. I love them! But the only thing I dislike is that my eclipse only comes out at night... Thanks everyone I am now considering getting some Cories! :) So I was thinking about 6. Does it matter if I mix up the species or will they all school together? And as of now all my fish are in a 45 gallon tank but I am working on getting my 150 gallon setup. I just put my sand and water in it today so I wont be able to put fish in it for a few more weeks. Could I keep the Cories in a 45 for now?

my favorite personal fish is my blue betta, Louis!
But the most interesting fish I have is my green spotted puffer, Green Goblin.

vanimal said:
Cool right now I have an eclipse catfish and a bristlenose pleco. I love them! But the only thing I dislike is that my eclipse only comes out at night... Thanks everyone I am now considering getting some Cories! :) So I was thinking about 6. Does it matter if I mix up the species or will they all school together? And as of now all my fish are in a 45 gallon tank but I am working on getting my 150 gallon setup. I just put my sand and water in it today so I wont be able to put fish in it for a few more weeks. Could I keep the Cories in a 45 for now?

I've heard that the Cory's only school within their same species. But I've also heard that they do well mixed up

Ok I think ill try to get 6 maybe 2 of each species. And right now I have bottom feeder tablets, algae wafers, and sinking shrimp pellets. Would this be a good diet for them if I alternate what I feed between those 3 things??

Chiroptera said:
Catfish. Catfish, catfish, catfish.

I have Eclipse catfish like now, but I like anything other than plecos or corys that have nice, long whiskers.

I had one of these I got it when it was a baby and within a few months he was 8+ inches and he started ravaging the other fish so I had to get rid of him he actually ate a couple bettas and some snails

Discus
Peppered and panda and sterbai and julii cories
Guppies
Mollies
Starlight bristlenose pleco
Betta

Right now, nothing but endler's livebearers are interesting to me. I will change my opinion once bigger tanks come into existence. Always loved Angels in the past. May get a few soon.

Ok I think ill try to get 6 maybe 2 of each species. And right now I have bottom feeder tablets, algae wafers, and sinking shrimp pellets. Would this be a good diet for them if I alternate what I feed between those 3 things??
that sounds great

Wow. Can't believe noone voted gbr. My one pair of gbr's I'm especially fond of along with..
Panda cories
Kuhli loaches
And of course all my hibuna goldies.:)

Back
Top Bottom