What is your favorite fish that you've kept?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My oscar. Hes a very smart fish and is like a dog with scales

Red tail catfish, used to rub up against my arm and eat from my had from the start, beautiful, intelligent and very interactive fish it's just a shame they get so big that they are way off limits to 99.9% of aquarists keeping them properly :(

Shane87 said:
Red tail catfish, used to rub up against my arm and eat from my had from the start, beautiful, intelligent and very interactive fish it's just a shame they get so big that they are way off limits to 99.9% of aquarists keeping them properly :(

How big was yours?

Almost 2 feet but then I lost my job and couldn't afford to build my outdoor tank so I phoned literally half of the uk to find him a good home and luckily I found him a 2500g heated pond so he can live the rest of his life happy :) I am getting another 1 soon now I defiantly have the money saved to house him properly :D

Any variety of Apisto.

Currently I have a 29g with a pair of Gibbiceps. I will be getting some young Agassizzii Tefe Pearl Blue in a month or two.

Small, beautiful, smart, and quirky. You never know quite what you're going to get with these little cichlids. Just great fish to have!

Not a fish but I adore my Eastern American newt. For an actual fish I liked my old threadfin rainbows and my cleaner wrasse.

My elephant nose very interactive with me, swims around my hands & even let's you stroke him. Great fish :)

hmmmm at the moment my tetradon hamiltonis (sorry they dont have a comon name).but at the same time im getting my l333s today.oh my oscars where cool to...oh i cant decide

Emperor tetra. Neat looking fish and nice personality.

Albino corries are my daughter's favorites

Hi my favourite was my old tiger shovelnose:fish2: He got to thirty inches long then had to re-home him:( Was not allowed my tropical pond due to family politics:(
My current favourite fish is my dwarf honey gouramis:D but my B/Ns, cories, and shrimps run a very close second:)

Striped Raphael Catfish. Amazing fish and fun to watch glide around the bottom of my tank.

With out a doubt my RD. so much personality. And the cool "aggressive" factor to boot. When he wasn't mauling my hand during water changes he was chasing it around. He not only thought he owned the tank.. But my whole bedroom too.(which is no small room).

Only second to my Trimac. It had as much personality but was far more timid then the RD.

Back
Top Bottom