Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #51
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan88 View Post
Thanks ok I will. It's actually my friends miniature horse. They are smaller than ponies. But thanks so much! this is my website:
www.pawsomepetpirtraits.blogspot.com

I think your link was spelled wrong. It should probably be Pawsome Pet Portraits --I tried to click on the original and it wouldn't go through till I changed the I to an o in "portraits"

Old 04-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #52
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Oops sorry! Yes it is www.pawsomepetportraits.com
Thanks for catching that

Old 04-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #53
Aquarium Advice Activist

I'm 28, have 2 kids and two horses- a racehorse and a mini. The racehorse is now retired from racing and we're working on a new career in eventing and dressage for her. By career I am a chef in a high volume restaurant, and I also run a small bakery operation out of my home. During slow bakery seasons I do photography at horse shows and also shoot for several car and horror/tattoo/alternative magazines. My work has been published in several magazines, including one in the UK. In the past I've been deeply involved in a local independent horror movie company, and have worked on 3 films with them. Kinda cool I guess!
I've had fish on and off my entire life, but never knew there was so much of a "science" to it until a few months ago! I have 4 tanks, a 20 gallon, 40, 5, and just finished cycling a 110. We're also getting ready to build a 40-ish gallon pond outside! Really enjoying reading what everyone does when they're not doing fish things!
Old 04-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #54
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlani View Post
With all these engineers I would like to change my job description from stay at home mom to domestic engineer. Or maybe executive of domestic operations. Whatcha think? Sounds more professional right? Hey?
I'm Amber...30 years old, "domestic engineer" and full time mother. I have the most amazing 2 1/2 year old little girl(Cadence) in the world...my husbands ok too.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #55
Aquarium Advice Activist

30 I'm counter sales at a heating plumbing and electrical supply store right now I have a 55 sa and ca cichlid tank and a 20 with my sons gold fish in it for now I have a 120 waiting to be cleaned to move the cichlids to and a 90 that I might sell and I'm trying to get a 125 acrylic right now oh and I have a 12 year old German Shepard
Old 04-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #56
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyKisses View Post

I'm Amber...30 years old, "domestic engineer" and full time mother. I have the most amazing 2 1/2 year old little girl(Cadence) in the world...my husbands ok too.
I'm laughing so hard at "ok too"
Old 04-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #57
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Im 15 no kids and no job. But I want to be a marine biologist one day.

^Too bad my parents dont think that.
misterpenguin4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:16 AM   #58
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Haha, at 15 I would hope you don't have kids! I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was really little, but things got sidetracked from that and I am working on becoming a psychologist. Still think marine biology would be a really cool career, though. Guess I could always get another set of degrees....
Old 04-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #59
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsh View Post

I'm laughing so hard at "ok too"
Hehe
Old 04-11-2013, 01:31 AM   #60
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I would like to start out saying thank you to all the service men and women!!! I am 24, a husband, and father to a 19 month old daughter.A Carpenter of 6 years everything from bare lot to putting the trim on.My younger brother has always had a intrest in animals and rubbed off on me. when he was twelve he had two ten gallons and a 29 gallon in which he used to bred livebeares and sell them to a mom and pa fish store. He has always had fish and got me into it after he got an honorable dischage from the Air force.I am now hooked .I volunteer for IOwaters in which we water test local streams and con tributaries for raw sewage and other contaminants.Other hobbies inculed kayaking, camping,music, and family

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com