What should I do with my tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
Currently I have a huge number of fish tanks sitting in my basement, from 2.5 to 55 gallons, and 2 tanks are set up, a ten and a five. I'm trying to decide what I should do. I have a long, short space to put the tanks, and so I can't decide- should I put in a 20 long or a 30, or keep my current two? Please help!

Also, I want to set up a small fish room, 5 or less tanks. What size tanks should I use for this?

How much space do you have? Could do a custom build stand and do stacked tanks. a couple small ones on the bottom and a larger tank above.

I would make use of the biggest tanks I have; more margin for error if something is off. Bigger tanks give you more choice in fish as well.

If you've ever had a "dream tank" a certain aquarium that you've always wanted, you could try selling them, and using the money to get one really nice tank that you have the perfect spot for instead. I think quality is often nicer than quantity with fish tanks :)

Thanks for the ideas everyone! I think I might do a pair of 55 show tanks on top with some smaller tanks along the bottom for hospital tanks, bettas, etc.

Back
Top Bottom