What should I name this angelfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelFishGirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I believe it's a male. A little on the aggressive side. His scales literally SPARKLE and glisten in the light! He's very BEAUTIFUL!
Mostly black with white and some gold.
I need a name. I don't like human names like "Wally" or childish/funny/common names like "Bubbles" "Fishy Wishy" and "Candy" I like more unique names.
Current angelfish names (for the other) King, Halo, Mocha, Calypso, Gracie, and Hotaru Koi (Koi for short)

Since he's so pretty I'd love to have a celestial/beautiful/elegant name. But I don't like long names like "Moondancer"

Thanks!

Attachments

• image-2077999546.jpg
    image-2077999546.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 63
  • image-1687951896.jpg
    image-1687951896.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 63
I think I'm gonna go for something that represents either sparkles (his body) or royalty. Something along those lines. It's hard to think of a name that brings out his elegant scales. At least names that sounds good.

I like shimmer, but I think it sounds kinda weird to say "hi shimmer! Come here shimmer!" Lol :)
I talk to my fish ;)

I think I'm gonna go for something that represents either sparkles (his body) or royalty. Something along those lines. It's hard to think of a name that brings out his elegant scales. At least names that sounds good.

I like shimmer, but I think it sounds kinda weird to say "hi shimmer! Come here shimmer!" Lol :)
I talk to my fish ;)
Me too. I look like an idiot saying hi to betta budy, my betta fish.

Back
Top Bottom