What to do on a Wed night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go rent The Godfather, Braveheart, Scarface, Gone in 60 seconds, or even have a few episodes of the Sopranos and buy a 12 pack of Miller High Life and start a drinking contest against yourself. :drinking:

Nothing like a cold beer and an adrenaline packed movie

I'd also vote for doing something around the house she'd really appreciate when she gets back. Dust off that pretty vase and put flowers on the coffee table too. :wink:

P.S. - don't forget fresh sheets on the bed! They like that kinda stuff too.

And you know, I just realized I didn't really offer anything for you to enjoy during this time. But don't worry, if you do it right, there'll be plenty for you in return. :wink: :wink: :wink:

poppab02 said:
buy a 12 pack of Miller High Life and start a drinking contest against yourself. :drinking:

haha! nice. well tonights the night! haha. ive decided that i am going to (for once in my life!) actually cook just for myself. im going to try a new recipe... supposed to be identical to the chicken served at chipotle. mmm... so good! haha. and their lime-cilantro rice too. so that makes me happy. lol

i think then ill follow others advice and watch a good movie... but clean the room while doing it. that way i do everything i want for myself, but do something for her too. :roll:

thanks everyone!

-brent

How'd you make out Brent? Enjoyed yourself? Chicken turn out good of course?

Oh yeah, hopefully you put the empty beer bottles in the neighbors can! :wink:

Actually I got sick!!!! haha. But not from the beer. lol. I never get sick... maybe once a year (if even) I get a cold and that's it. Well we went to our home town last weekend and I spent my time with my fiance, mom, aunt, and sister. Every single one of them had this bad cold thing going on. Stuffed up, coughing, etc. Well I started to feel like crap Wednesday afternoon, and come Wednesday night I had it!! I didn't even catch mono when my fiance had it!! haha.

So I spent most of the night just being a bum. I actually did end up cooking the chicken around 11pm. I didn't even want it but I had prepped it earlier that morening and just wanted to get it cooked. During the cooking I got hungry so I had it and omg was it good!!! It's the VERY first meal of mine that I actually liked!! haha. If anyone out there like's the restaurant Chipotle (they are fairly new so not everywhere) let me know. This recipe is NEARLY identical!! haha.

And then I spent the rest of the night doing all the dishes, and just laying on the couch. lol. All is well. Thanks for all the tips everyone! They are definetly good ones if I needed to occupy myself during the day. And I'll keep them in mind for when I do! :D

-brent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom