What to do with my 92g Bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should I do with this 92 Corner Bow?

• SW Reef

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Discus habitat

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Sell for profit

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Do something else with it (specify)

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Floyd R Turbo

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got this for $200 - full SW reef setup, sump/skimmer/pump included. Even RO/DI!! Needs better lights, probably a CLS/powerheads, LR, etc. But what do YOU think I should do with it?
img_1036542_0_b3ee99108e86542fbc38cb0825ea6b42.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it does beg to be a reef. Right now $ is the biggest problem, but from everything I've read that if you do it properly, it takes a long time to get a new reef tank properly established and stocked, so that expense would be spread out over some time.

Still, I think it would look great as a heavily planted discus tank. Plus our oldest daughter originally wanted Discus in my 55g, and still does. However, I do have a 37 ramping up as well....Multiple Tank Syndrome anyone???

My 2 cents on what i would do. I think it would look nice as a reef, but i do think that it would be a nice planted tank. I would turn it into either. Now from what i am hearing from you it sounds like IMO you should do the discus tank. It sound like to me you want that under it all, less money and would please the family. Just thought i would add that in.

i seen that tank it is a beauty... the first thing in mind was a REEF..... be sure to post pics. and let us know what you decided...

I see both a beautiful reef, AND a lush discus tank...
I'm not much help!

Back
Top Bottom