What would your Tanked aquarium be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
Mine would be a 150 gallon freshwater tank in the shape of a giant bowl with a flat bottom
Attached to it would be a 100 gallon saltwater tank- they'd look like giant bubbles. Attached to both would be a 50 gallon tank connected by a short tube that can be opened and closed to isolate fish or left open for the fish to swim through so the tanks would actually be 200 and 150 gals
They would all sit on their own circular stand
I'd stock them and make it very clear that I wanted no fish in them- just filters and tanks, plants, driftwood, and rocks
The tops of the tanks would have a removable lid with 300 watts of LEDs on them for the big tanks and 100 watts for the smaller tanks
Also dimmable moonlights
I think I would put a discus community in the freshwater
In the salt-
I'd have 2 clown pairs, bw ocellaris and orange ocellaris
So stock would be-
2-ocellaris clowns
2-black and white ocellaris
2-Neon Blue Goby
1-Citrus Goby
2-Purple Firefish
1-Lemonpeel Angelfish
1-Chalk Bass
1-Tobacco Basslet
1-Midas Blenny
6-Blue/Green Reef Chromis
1-Sleeperhead Gold Goby
1-Scopas Tang
1-Cleaner Wrasse

I'd have a huge fancy goldfish tank - maybe 200 gallons. I'd have it as as a giant bubble, but with a bit on the side, for you to stand in like at SeaWorld! It would be AWESOME! I'd have about 15-20 fancies - Moors, Fantails and Orandas. :cool:

That would be cool! I like goldfish but not enough to buy them a tank
I'd have 10-15 discus I'm the freshwater tank along with Otos, guppies, dither fish, and lots of plants, rocks, and dw
Also a school of cories

Mine would be a 10000 gallon tank heavily planted with 30 guppies M:F ratio and see how many multiply lol

The walls. I'd have a room that was lined with stone, maybe with an indoor pool, and one of the walls would be a fish tank. I'd probably stock large, elegant fish like arowana, and white catfish, but I could also go the other way and stock large sportsfish - so the occasional fishing fan would have something to be jealous over.

I know mines kind of dumb in a since but i would love either my whole house as 1 giant aquarium or the entire floor or both lol walls, ceiling, everything! How cool would that be? Not logical but cool idea i think (y)

Back
Top Bottom