What you want from the fish santa!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't really need anything but a little help around the fish room would be pretty cool, so I'd like a dozen or so of these guys to help with water changes and other duties around the holidays.

Attachments

• image-2147031709.jpg
    image-2147031709.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 42
I just want new tanks and new fish. Now I'm thinking about getting a 75 and some Moscow purple guppies.

bettaowner said:
I want a polyterus senegalis and a motor ray. Sadly they are illegal.

Illegal?! Really I live in Ontario we are aloud them here I have two albino senegalis and a polypterus endlicheri they are awesome fish!

Yes sadly polypterus and rays are illegal. The red crystal shrimps are also illegal. I would like a school of the galactic purple glofish. And a 75 gallon reef tank.

Glofish would be awesome! I'd have a whole rainbow of them unfortunately they don't sell them in Canada as far as I know.

I want a whole new set up but marine! Might have to wait until ops bonus from afghan tour comes through though. Might aswell enjoy it ha

I should setup a glofish planted tank with glow in the dark plants and other decor.

I wish I could have a glo tank!! I've seen some awesome set ups online! Good luck and hope Santa brings you some glowies :p

hmm a fish room! a small fish room! I can then have multiple tanks. and a collection of fish magazines, books, articles, etc.

API Master Kit and more live plants and a co2 system and a 55 gallon wood stand and a Fluval 406 canister system and a fish!

I want a bright led light for my planted tank. I also want a group of millstream loaches.

bettaowner said:
I want a bright led light for my planted tank. I also want a group of millstream loaches.

I think you need to buy a store and get a state license to keep the fish your not allowed for display tanks.

I hope Santa brings me a Rena Filstar XP4 canister filter. Then I vern move the XP3 off my 150gal angelfish community tank, onto my 46gal bowfront goldfish tank. :)

And maybe Santa's elves can bring me a Python water changer.

A girl can dream. But she also needs to work hard so she can buy her own toys. Ha ha ha!

I want a reef octopus protein skimmer, bulk supply of salt, and gift card for lfs to buy more coral.

Back
Top Bottom