Whats in my eye?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
kinda stupid but i made up a game. ill say a story and you gotta guess "Whats in my eye?" "Whats been in your eye" has to be something that has been in there before. if no one guesses it in a week that person gets to go again. and you cant just put it in today for a story :p. okay it has to be at least a week old.

okay...

Whats in my eye?. I was mowing the lawn when the lawnmower just stopped. i ran into the garage and started pouring when something splattered in my eye. "Whats in my eye?"

I have no comment on this post, but I do have a quote that fits quite nicely...

Mr. Madison, what you have just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Bioworldmaker said:
Grass is in your eye :?:
Nope. It can't be.

I'm thinking it is a meteorite that originated from Mars that has minute particles of liquid water in it and possibly microbes (or at the very least, fossils of microbes).

That's what I think is in his eye.

It's either that or a spork. A beige, cheap-o, non-family heirloom quality, plastic spork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom