What's special about your State?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tennessee we have great fishstores, lots of countryside, and dollywood(amusement park that dolly parton made)

New York has great nightlife, food, business district, coastline, tourism, PARTY'S!!!!!!!!! Lol but can get expensive

Mr. Limpet said:
+1 Chicago deep dish pizza is the best pizza in the world and that includes the country that invented pizza (sorry Italy, but pizza was invented in Spain and deep dish no less)

You're wrong too. LOL

Iowa, nasty winters that seem to last forever!!! Only one LFS that seem to have a problem ordering what I want! Would I move........heck yes!!!!

ocean said:
Iowa, nasty winters that seem to last forever!!! Only one LFS that seem to have a problem ordering what I want! Would I move........heck yes!!!!

Exactly. As I said earlier. It sucks for fishkeepers. And the winters suck. I'm so glad winter I over!

vermont...anacharis is illegal (i still can't get over this, lol) but so are billboards (awesome). gorgeous green mountains, amazing fall foliage. hippies, yuppies, and everyone inbetween. no tax on food or clothing (score). home of the Springfield in which they debuted the Simpson's movie. truly a unique state. wouldn't live anywhere else in the world.

mommytron said:
vermont...anacharis is illegal (i still can't get over this, lol) but so are billboards (awesome). gorgeous green mountains, amazing fall foliage. hippies, yuppies, and everyone inbetween. no tax on food or clothing (score). home of the Springfield in which they debuted the Simpson's movie. truly a unique state. wouldn't live anywhere else in the world.

What if there was a place just like it that had anacharis as legal? Would you move? Lol.

I suppose Iowa is pretty awesome for allowing piranha. So if I wanted I could have piranha.

rofl... nope! i can deal with no anacharis in exchange for the awesomeness that is vermont. i could never leave (well...vacations would be an exception ;))

+1 Chicago deep dish pizza is the best pizza in the world and that includes the country that invented pizza (sorry Italy, but pizza was invented in Spain and deep dish no less)

While Pizza can be debated, there's no debating a NYC dirty water dog! Best
tasting wet hotdogs! ... Oh can't forget Coney-Island and Nathan's!(y)

Kansas...let's see...ummm...crap...we have...I know I can think of something. KANSAS JAYHAWK BASKETBALL. and that's about it.

Sergie said:
Kansas...let's see...ummm...crap...we have...I know I can think of something. KANSAS JAYHAWK BASKETBALL. and that's about it.

In one city, I don't remember which one, there is a huge fish store. Salt, fresh, brackish. It's awesome. My dad is gonna take me one of these days.

Bettababe1011 said:
In one city, I don't remember which one, there is a huge fish store. Salt, fresh, brackish. It's awesome. My dad is gonna take me one of these days.

I know there's a big one in Lawrence called PetWorld. It's the one I normally go to. They're really knowledgeable and helpful. They discourage you from buying stuff that won't work for your tank. They're not in it for the money.

Back
Top Bottom