whats the best fish name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whats the best name for a fish?

• chaser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bubble

• burt

• goldie

• peachy

• nubert

• flyer

• foxy

• cat

• bentley

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't name my fish... o_O

Altho I have a Fiddler crab named Hammer [ cause his claw his, like, fricken huge! almost 2 inches! 8O ]

iv only ever named my oscar and its name was oscar :) my g/f wants too name one of the clown fish were going too get little nemo :x

Nubert?

I had to go with that one!

You Brits are crazy! (In a good way) :p

I have a Peppermint Shrimp named "Zoidberg" - It's a Futurama character that is "lobster like"

I had a clown pleco called Jagger - As in Mic Jagger (because he had big lips)

I have a tiger barb I bought that has no left eye, of coarse hes called lefty.
I only name them if they really stick out from the crowd. I've got a dojo loach named mojodojo hes very eel like and active.
An oscar named Flanders and a snail named Gary by my 5yr. old.

Years ago I used to have a large jewel(I think that is what it was called) fish named Ouch.

Because it actually hurt when he nailed your hand whenever any work was needed in the tank. Also would attack the vacuum, and anything else invading his domain.

An t-iasg said:
"Bubble" is a good name for a betta. I have two bettas, and they are named after my husband... :lol:

Bubble is the name of my very fat balloon molly. I thought the name was appropriate as she is always preggers!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom