Whats the best RO unit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Openbrain

Aquarium Advice Activist
M leaving crystal springs...they Nicole and dime me and I'm sick of it.

Home depot has one by GE but I don't think that is what I want.

Openbrain said:
M leaving crystal springs...they Nicole and dime me and I'm sick of it.

Home depot has one by GE but I don't think that is what I want.

There's a bunch on eBay for sale and a lot of reefers have elected to go there but for my $ ( and a lot of others )..I'd go with a five stage unit from bulk reef supply,...it'll cost you around two big bills but they also carry all the replacement filters and resin they also carry any and all hookups that you may ever need.....just my two cents worth

There's a bunch on eBay for sale and a lot of reefers have elected to go there but for my $ ( and a lot of others )..I'd go with a five stage unit from bulk reef supply,...it'll cost you around two big bills but they also carry all the replacement filters and resin they also carry any and all hookups that you may ever need.....just my two cents worth

1+ BRS 5 stage Ro/Di i bought this also its worth it in the long run. Easy to hook up to 5 minutes comes with all lines and anything you will need to have. BRS carrys all the filters and resin and there fairly cheap. Other ro/di's can be very expensive replacement filters but the unit is cheap so its better to invest now because you will end up spending more in filters later on with a cheap ro/di unit.

Dary421 said:

Thank you naw

Shoei said:
1+ BRS 5 stage Ro/Di i bought this also its worth it in the long run. Easy to hook up to 5 minutes comes with all lines and anything you will need to have. BRS carrys all the filters and resin and there fairly cheap. Other ro/di's can be very expensive replacement filters but the unit is cheap so its better to invest now because you will end up spending more in filters later on with a cheap ro/di unit.

I bought this one:
Oceanic 6 stage ro I hope it's a good one!!

Back
Top Bottom