Whats with

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltybob

Aquarium Advice Regular
Whats with the not so updated and not so interacted board? I am new i know but really like getting involved in things. i mean the picture poll is from a couple months ago. I am just wondering , it just feels as there is a couple people still here but at the same time its a Ghost town..... Please Let me know whats up....Did everyone leave?? Your friend

The best way to improve participation is to participate yourself. Post some cool info or ideas, pictures, questions, etc. Anyhow, welcome Saltybob!

i know there are still plenty of members that visit everyday. i know i log on several times a day.

Really Who is the main Updater of the Site? and you think theres got to be more People with aquariums out there. I will be on more dont worry i just go into it!

It also slows down during the summer, since more folks are out doing stuff. You'll probably notice it pick up a lot during the colder months.

You'll probably notice it pick up a lot during the colder months.

And despite the fact that it is October it has been pretty warm across a lot of the country. We're just now getting some seasonable weather, it was 85 last week here!

Back
Top Bottom