Whats your dream tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd say, a FW tank, wrapping around in a huge circle around a room, 10 feet in diameter, 3 feet tall, 2 feet deep. It would be sparsely planted with sandy substrate in parts, and medium to heavily planted in other parts. It would have large schools of neon, rummy, and silver tip tetra. As well as large shoals of different species of corydoras, and otos. It would also have a common pleco, and half a dozen to a dozen Angelfish in it too. Is also add some khuli loaches, large schools of marble hatchetfish, and some rainbowfish too. As well as cherry red, or crystal red shrimp in the more heavily planted areas, like THICKLY planted areas.

This tank would also be constructed in plates, with curved corners and sealed, with acrylic construction. That way IF I ever had to move, I could tear her down and move her in pieces.

Olympic sized swimming pool with native Nebraskan fish. I could have a few big catfish, big bluegill, black crappie and massive largemouth bass.

All walls of my house being tanks. Each level would be a new tank. One african cichlid, a reef and open ocean tank.

Let's go with the Olympic size pool, but a HUGE saltwater reef. I'm thinking a Caribbean style reef with squids and urchins and maybe even a sea turtle and just hundreds of fish! Essentially I just want my own diving reef :p

Mine would be a 180, 000g tank built into.the 3rd floor of my house with spiral stairs going through it. It would be an assorted african cichled tank. It would be awesome!!! The attic would house all the necessary equipment needed along with a spot to get in the tank!

well this head shop i go to use to have about a 200 gallon saltwater filled with hand blown glass coral. this is my dream tank it was amazing but they sold it and they wont say how much they sold it for so I'm guessing 10+ k

I'd want a 3,000 gallon reef tank or a 4,000 gallon saltwater tank with deep sea fish

100,000 gallon aquarium with dozen stingrays, dozen oscars, dozen black knife fish, and HUNDREDS of angelfish!!!

And thousands of swordtails!!!! I know they'd be fish food for the knife and oscars, but hey!! This is a dream tank!! Not like it's coming true :p

100,000 gallon aquarium with dozen stingrays, dozen oscars, dozen black knife fish, and HUNDREDS of angelfish!!!

And thousands of swordtails!!!! I know they'd be fish food for the knife and oscars, but hey!! This is a dream tank!! Not like it's coming true :p

Why not do 10, 000 oscars and 10, 000 angels!!!

A huge tank, idk how many gallons, but saltwater with some awesome cownose rays, blue spotted rays, and then maybe some groupers! If they were all compatible! ;)

You walk into a room, and even the door is part of the tank. the floor, ceiling and walls are all reinforced glass to make you feel like you're the one inside a glass container. Grab some LED lights, and some interesting plant life and décor, and you can put whatever fish you'd like in there.

A very natural looking heaviliy planted freshwater community tank (200+ gallons).

I know I want a few types of schooling fish but I'm not sure exactly what.

I definitely want a large shoal of cory catfish. Corydoras are my favorite!

Back
Top Bottom